Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

"Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (34927 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by wellmax(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Every body want to prophesy...
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by Vickiweezy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Really? Adonbilivit
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by martineverest(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
i believe this one....since its a positive one
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by pinkyz: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
Please correct ur self that's the Lord of the universe.. . Creator of heaven and earth.

. He is much more higher than jesus...

So he cant lie

you must be sick... Please go to the hospital...how can you call a fellow man like you, a mere mortal great... Idiots

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by deolu2000(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
So this is also a prophesy now, right? All hv been reading so far are mere reasoning and logic, termed prophesies.
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by elneyo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
adonis89:
d pull him down syndrome was very high in d last administration and u supported it. So allow other ppl
2 wrongs canot make a right
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by hymanflex(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
I will be waiting
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
What the feck do you guys want. If some of those prophets comes with their usual bad prophecies you all will be screaming blue murder. Now we have a good prophecy you guys are still whinning.. E be like say una no want make Booharry succeed..

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by shakaZuIlu: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
Please correct ur self that's the Lord of the universe.. . Creator of heaven and earth.

So he cant lie

now i see why you normally misbehave and a chronic zombie

olumba olumba is a monkey

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by felzylix(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

So he cant lie

is this one high on something?
who do you like this?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by Austinoiz(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
All predictions, guesses, betting, prophecied or whatever anyone will like to call these trashes we hear from the so-called men of altar lately, doesnt change anything. When prophecies aint backed up with willpower to get things done the right way, they end up as fallacies.

My Naija pastors, plz tell Bubu and Govs to get down to work and then save us these unintelligent predictions...They help nobody.
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
olumba should embrace the TRUE GOD! Then I'll consider wat comes from his mouth.
For now.... MTCHEWWWWWWW.....rubbish

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
angry
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by vicky85(f): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

Olumba the great
Your hell fire I'd card is certain if you call this Wizard lord over Our Lord Jesus Christ... The bible as condemned you already... You shall surely perish with the feast called Olumba

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hahahaha, Iyangbali dis name dey funny me die grin, u b tapa? Boss grin sad cheesy
IYANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
jubor:
2017 is just a few days from now, lets wait and see who the truth comes from

Hmmmmmmm

I pray oooo
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by IYANGBALI: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Hahahaha, Iyangbali dis name dey funny me die grin, u b tapa? Boss grin sad cheesy
why e dey funny you?it's a Chinese name o and it means come make I fok you.
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
Olumba kor Olubantee nii angry
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by youngpriest(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

So he cant lie

You have been fooled......very pity!!!
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by amazon14: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
It's season of prophecy! It will soon be over, then we will be back to where we are, hungry and forgotten all prophecies, fighting and defending politicians who cares about themselves only.
Gullible Nigerians when will we learn.
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by eph12(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nma27:
Lies!
Lies or you don't want it to happen which one?
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by ndubueze92(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nma27:
Lies!
Hmmmm watch what you comment on ooo.... biko
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
If you want to see brainless Nigerians, visit nairaland.com
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by soath(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

So he cant lie

Ehhh
Chineke!
Are you okay at all?
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by almarthins(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Everblazinggg:

You want, wish and pray PMB fails.......when your prayers and wishes are been answerd, same you will still cry and complain. What do you really want?

That is it, gbam!

When pmb fails na me and you go dey here dey rewrite lamentation chapter 1 to infinity. Pmb has succeeded as a man of his house.
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by louqas: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
adonis89:
d pull him down syndrome was very high in d last administration and u supported it. So allow other ppl

Which pull him down syndrome existed in the last regime? How do you pull down a government that was already down...........the last regime had already pulled itself down as at 2012.
Have you noticed that this is the only Xmas in the last 4years that didn't witness fuel scarcity......even as this regime increased the price of petrol.....that is trust and having confidence in a Leader.
By the time Nigeria becomes great again you all Wil bury your heads in shame and history will judge you all for wasting 16 precious years in the life of the nation.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by gbegemaster(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

So he cant lie

Where is the first Olumba? Shey he haff die? Issokay.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by gloryfide(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Thank you most Holy Father for giving your belove son president muhamadu Buhary the power and the ability to stop the recesion and corruption that has enslave the most popular black nation Nigeria. and pls most Holy Father give our leaders the love for God and the people so that they can joint hand to build this nation the way it will benefit all of us.
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Recession is not something that can be solved in the year. This is the worst recession ever. Even if the price of every item shot up within a year, it would take more than a year to bring it down and I don't even bliv the nigerian naira will ever be 150 to 1 dollar as it used to be.

These politicians have taken us for illiterates no wonder they destroyed our education system so we would be dumb. We shall prevail.
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by victorazy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Everblazinggg:
Nigerians and their pull him down syndrome . All those above me condemning the man just because his prophesy favours the man they all hate but just watch them praise the same man if he had said that PMB will fail in 2017.

Prophets of doom lovers

He is the pull him down chairman,
He did it to the last gov now is his turn grin
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by Cletus77(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Buhari should lock up these fake prophets and inflict fear on the upcoming ones
Re: "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba by Oluwaseyi456(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Great,,, that's my man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" / Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.