Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Use Your Laptop To Earn Extra Income For Yourself In 2017 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Use Your Laptop To Earn Extra Income For Yourself In 2017 (1224 Views)

Upgrade Your Laptop Memory (ram) At Cheap Prices / We replace Your Laptop Screen At Reduced Rate In Lagos / Need Hard Drive For Your Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Your Laptop To Earn Extra Income For Yourself In 2017 by emoch(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2016
Some of us may not have heard about Fiverr, while those that have are not fully taking advantage of the opportunity. Why? Because most materials online only teach you how to register and sign up on fiverr without teaching you the services to offer to make money on the system.
Fiverr is an online freelancing platform where you offer your skills/services for clients all over the world. Big businesses and some startups prefer outsourcing some of their jobs online as it’s cheaper and faster for them.

True, before working on Fiverr, you need to have a skill. It could be anything from Graphics designing, video editing, powerpoint presentation, creating basic website for small businesses, etc. There are lots of services to offer and you can check to see which one you can do.
When I started on Fiverr, I had zero skills, zap…nothing, nada…, but today, through persistence and determination to succeed because I saw how genuine Fiverr was, I have made over $10,000 (Four million naira) in one year offering just 5 services (creative writing, video editing, graphics design, whiteboard animation) and by 2017 I’m thinking of adding more services because I have learnt some new skills.

What I am offering you is a complete VIDEO TUTORIAL that shows you the technicalities of registering on fiverr (especially as a Nigerian), how to set up your account for better visibility in the market place (my video editing services is listed on Fiverr’s first page). How to withdraw you money and receive it via Mastercard.
Th package also contains five skills (video editing, graphics designing, whiteboard animation, Powerpoint presentation and Website Design with Wordpress)you can learn and start making money with. Not only that, I have packaged the necessary softwares you need to also achieve this. These softwares are industry standard used by top professionals in Hollywood. The learning curve may be steep but it’s worth it. Today I make on the average $1000 working at home from my laptop just editing videos for clients all over the world.
The package (softwares and tutorials) is about 12GB and valued at $1500 (about 700,000 naira). I have packaged them in 3 DVDs.

Given the economic situation in the country, coupled with my desire to see serious and willing people earn extra income in 2017, I intend to sell the package at 15,000 naira.

However we are currently running a promo till the end of December so you can pre-order for this package and get it at just 10,000 naira.
Visit http://www.mylanderpages.com/fiverrcoach/The-Fiverr-Success-Coach and drop your email address. By the first week of January, we will start delivery of the package and only those on our pre-order list will get it for 10,000 naira. From the 1ST OF January 2017, the price goes back to 15,000 naira.

This offer is only for serious minded individuals who want to free themselves from the financial bondage of working at a job they don’t like. Free yourself from the rat race today.

Feel free to contact me. Details on my signature

Re: Use Your Laptop To Earn Extra Income For Yourself In 2017 by spafu(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2016
I am interested in this, however, I would have loved some face to face practical coaching. I am Kaduna-based, is that feasible?
Truth is I just got a second account on fiverr a month ago, and like the first I opened in 2014, I am yet to have a sale. I want to make sure that i am able to get real hand on skill on these video editing and animation stuff and see if that is where my calling his, because I had prior to seeing this thread, been playing with Filmora, Spakol, etc on free trial.
Re: Use Your Laptop To Earn Extra Income For Yourself In 2017 by emoch(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2016
I stay in Lagos and one-on-one sessions will only be possible at least in Lagos. I am looking to doing a Seminar sometime in 2017.

Basically, this guide is a video tutorial, not an e-book, so it's more practical. All you need do is just follow along.

Also, you will be added to our whatsapp group where you will benefit form the experience of others. Getting 5 star reviews and Level 2 are the most important thing. In our whatsapp group, I'm working on an arrangement where we review each other so that you can get to Level 2 in as quick as 2weeks. This will build the foundation for your success. If you search nairaland, people buy review for 2,000 naira. Imagine having to pay that amount for you to review your way up to Level2. Do the maths and you know how much you will spend.

If you want to discuss this further, check my signature for my whatsapp number and I will be glad to answer all your questions.
Re: Use Your Laptop To Earn Extra Income For Yourself In 2017 by emoch(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2016
2 DAYS TO GO TO END OF OUR DISCOUNT

GRAB THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO LEAR SKILLS THAT YOU CAN USE TO MAKE EXTRA INCOME FOR YOURSELF.

Visit this link http://www.mylanderpages.com/fiverrcoach/The-Fiverr-Success-Coach to pre-order.

If you are still confused on whether this is for you, please contact me via my signature and we can discuss. If you want to skype with me, no problem, just let me know and I will set up an interview.

Re: Use Your Laptop To Earn Extra Income For Yourself In 2017 by emoch(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2016
QUESTION: WHAT CAN I DESIGN WITH PHOTOSHOP?

With Photoshop, you can design flyers, posters, business cards - all graphic design and make good money from it. I started with zero knowledge and today I will rate myself 8/10 in Photoshop.

On fiverr, I have used this skill to design flyers, posters and campaign ad for businesses. See my some samples below:

PIX1 : Poster created for essential oil company in the US
PIX2: Campaign flyer designed for a US political figure (sweetest business - but she no win her seat sha sad sad no bi my fault grin grin)
PIX 3: Some collection of my Book cover
PIX4: Sample business card for my client in Israel.

Order our video tutorial pack today and learn how to make these, while using the skills to earn money on fiverr. Small and big business, and individuals will always need one form of graphic design. This alone with aggressive marketing on Fiverr, coupled with my powerful traffic software will set you up for success on fiverr.

Visit this link http://www.mylanderpages.com/fiverrcoach/The-Fiverr-Success-Coach to pre-order.

If you are still confused on whether this is for you, please contact me via my signature and we can discuss. If you want to skype with me, no problem, just let me know and I will set up an interview.

Re: Use Your Laptop To Earn Extra Income For Yourself In 2017 by emoch(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2016
ONE MORE DAY TO GO

Don't be left out of this Amazing opportunity to earn extra income for yourself

Re: Use Your Laptop To Earn Extra Income For Yourself In 2017 by emoch(m): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year my Fiverr Millionaires,

Its been an AMAZING 2016 so far.

For those that were opportuned to get the Fiverr Guide, we will resume delivery on Thursday.

For those that missed the opportunity, well you can get our packgae at normal price of 15,000 naira.

This year is a year of BIG DREAMS, and the first step to achieving anything is to take ACTION.

We are putting final touches to our website, once it's ready, you can read about this project there and place your order.

I wish you the best of 2017. This will be your best year till now.

Cheers
Re: Use Your Laptop To Earn Extra Income For Yourself In 2017 by emoch(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
It's amazing to see your students do so well. One of our subscribers who got our package some months ago have been making quite some $$ online, and guess what...she's a nursing mum. Taking care of her baby and working online has not been easy for here and she's not too active but she called to share her success story with me. She has made over $300 in 4 months, not much, but better than where she was coming from. Today she just got an $80 job through my coaching on her on negotiation. Its going to take 2 days to complete this job and she will tentatively have $80 x 400 = 32k minimum in her account for a 2 day job, working from her bedroom while taking care of her child. What an amazing way to start the year.

I know some people that their full month salary is below 30k, they have BSc ooo, and they still hussle traffic everyday. In fact some have not been paid November salary.

Information + Skills is what will make the difference is 2017. Life is all about choice.

Re: Use Your Laptop To Earn Extra Income For Yourself In 2017 by emoch(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2017
UPDATE: Finally our wbesite is up...yipee grin grin grin

I was speaking with someone people yesterday and they were complaining that they have not been paid December salary. In my head I was like " Why wait for salary when you can earn $$$ right here in Nigeria"

Information + Skill + Action will be the difference this year.

Some people have the information (those who have seen this post) and are not doing anything about it....well I can't help these ones.
Some have information and no skills.........if you are willing, we will teach you the skills in our fiverr guide for absolute beginners DVD collection.

Visit our brand new website: www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com and learn more.

Still on the matter, it's just 4th of January and I already have 4 orders on Fiverr already. Total of $145. Do the math with the current exchange rate of $480/Naira. The people that were complaining of not being paid December salary, that is their average salary for a Month. I made it in 4 days.

(1) (Reply)

Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Google Adsense / Get Clean UK Used Laptops At Affordable Prices (itechconsults) / SOLD SOLD***GOD BLESS YOU Just Landed US Used IPHONE 7 PLUS 128gb Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.