Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. (1528 Views)

Health Beauty And Lifestyle Tips Are Unlimited At Carethyself.com / Nigerian Cancer Patient, Whose Sister Was Refused U.K Visa To Help Her Dies / Health Beauty And Lifestyle Tips Are Unlimited At Carethyself.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by amodu(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2016
A female friend of mine recently observed that her nipples are not dark but in consonance with her fair complexion.

This is giving her a great concern.

Does it have any health implication(s)

Experts and ever caring nairalanders, your expert opinions are needed.
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by Poorboy: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2016
Can I see it cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by Skillfullulu(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2016
Photos pls, just the tip.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by domopps(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2016
Whc of the tip biko!

Cheeeers
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by amodu(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Poorboy:
Can I see it cry
You wan see wetin go collect eyes from you.
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by master69(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2016
picture or adonbilivit
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
U mean tip of the bress😙
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by amodu(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
master69:
picture or adonbilivit
Dem use pictures swear for nairalanders
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
I guess the lady in question is still single and never had a child. It is not compulsory for her nipples to be darker, it is her areola that changes complexion during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
One of my women back in the days had fair nipples with dark areolas(which turns me on real bad). So no probs.
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by uzuede4(f): 4:41am On Dec 29, 2016
There is nothing wrong with her
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by amodu(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
I guess the lady in question is still single and never had a child. It is not compulsory for her nipples to be darker, it is her areola that changes complexion during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
One of my women back in the days had fair nipples with dark areolas(which turns me on real bad). So no probs.

Appreciation my brother, quite assuring..
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by amodu(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2016
uzuede4:
Thank you my lady.
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by amodu(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2016
uzuede4:
Thank you my lady.
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by amodu(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2016
uzuede4:
Thank you my lady.
uzuede4:
Thank you my lady.
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by amodu(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2016
uzuede4:
Thank you my lady.
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by amodu(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Help push to front page to attract more helpful responses
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by ChelseaDr(m): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2016
The answer has already been given to you above @Pristinemuscles and Uzuede. There is nothing wrong with her.

It means she has never been pregnant because with pregnancy the area closely surrounding the tip(areola) becomes darker in colour and remains so thereafter.

So reassure her that she is Ok.
Cheers!!
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by chelseaboi(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2016
U worrying too much?.... Let me cee d tip first...for medical observation ...
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by amodu(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
ChelseaDr:
The answer has already been given to you above @Pristinemuscles and Uzuede. There is nothing wrong with her.

It means she has never been pregnant because with pregnancy the area closely surrounding the tip(areola) becomes darker in colour and remains so thereafter.

So reassure her that she is Ok.
Cheers!!

My thankfulness brother

You're a worthy and an upright Chelsea ma unlike the buffalo above.
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by FitnessDoctor: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
amodu:
A female friend of mine recently observed that her nipples are not dark but in consonance with her fair complexion.

This is giving her a great concern.

Does it have any health implication(s)

Experts and ever caring nairalanders, your expert opinions are needed.

Hello...

Now I don't think this is a real problem
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by Lexusgs430: 12:02am On Jan 07, 2017
amodu:

Dem use pictures swear for nairalanders

How do you expect us to examine the tips, without physical, abstract or lookery inspection?
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by amodu(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

How do you expect us to examine the tips, without physical, abstract or lookery inspection?

Perhaps because you're lacking the skill to do that
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by Lexusgs430: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2017
amodu:

Perhaps because you're lacking the skill to do that

Oya submit a live sample, I would show you how it's done.......
Re: Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. by amodu(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Oya submit a live sample, I would show you how it's done.......
If you're capable, use your experience to solve it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Register For & Enjoy Oyo State's Health Insurance Scheme By Ajimobi / Best Drug For Infertility In Women / Coughs: What Can I Do To Cure Cough Completely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.