Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Do You Have An Idea About This? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Have An Idea About This? (415 Views)

I Am In Need Of An Apartment In Ibadan... Any One Has An Idea Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An Idea About This? by DonMarvellWorld(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2016
Please does anyone here know who does this smart dstv connections in hotels that instead of buying so many decoders, there is a way they connect it to all rooms and occupants can actually change to different stations in their individual rooms. Any expert in this field or anyone that knows an expert should please link me up.
Re: Do You Have An Idea About This? by alist(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2016
I can help u but would like to know the location and nos of rooms?
DonMarvellWorld:
Please does anyone here know who does this smart dstv connections in hotels that instead of buying so many decoders, there is a way they connect it to all rooms and occupants can actually change to different stations in their individual rooms. Any expert in this field or anyone that knows an expert should please link me up.
Re: Do You Have An Idea About This? by DonMarvellWorld(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2016
alist:
I can help u but would like to know the location and nos of rooms?

Location is Asaba. Number of rooms is 35
Re: Do You Have An Idea About This? by alist(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2016
DonMarvellWorld:

Location is Asaba. Number of rooms is 35
OK that's good my number 08038982710. I am in warri.

(1) (Reply)

A Block Of Six Flats In A Massive Two Storey Building For Sale. / Fire Razes Down 4-bedroom Flat At Eleme, Rivers State (photos) / Lands For Sale In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.