Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,981 members, 7,838,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

In Need Of A Construction Supervisor/ Builder Anywhere In Lagos And Its Environs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A Construction Supervisor/ Builder Anywhere In Lagos And Its Environs (903 Views)

Urgent: 30tonne Dump Trucks Needed For Hire By A Construction Firm / Architect And Builder / Check Out Our Latest Web Design Project For A Construction Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Construction Supervisor/ Builder Anywhere In Lagos And Its Environs by asaju10(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2016
I am a graduate of building Technology from a reputable Federal polytechnic with 2-3 years experience in construction field.Below are the things i can do with little or no supervision.

* Interpretation of working
drawings
*Setting out of building in accordance with the building drawing.
*I can make proper use of levelling instrument in taking levels e.g determining the depth of a building foundation after relating the proposed site with an existing road,uniform blinding level, Uniform window level, drainage system e.t.c.
* Good in raft foundation works.
Marking of staircase just to mention but a few.

I am ready to work with individual , construction firm, real estate firm or any of my superiors in the field in order to learn more.Thanks
Oladipoasaju@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Construction Supervisor/ Builder Anywhere In Lagos And Its Environs by asaju10(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Na wa o! 45 viewers no single comment....
Re: In Need Of A Construction Supervisor/ Builder Anywhere In Lagos And Its Environs by bsonenterprise: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Text me 08033188099...
I could work with you
I have an estate project I am handling at Ibeju-Lekki. I wont be paying you for the next 3 months...you'd be gaining plenty experiences...
if your interested in experience, text me.
Re: In Need Of A Construction Supervisor/ Builder Anywhere In Lagos And Its Environs by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
bsonenterprise:
Text me 08033188099...
I could work with you
I have an estate project I am handling at Ibeju-Lekki. I wont be paying you for the next 3 months...you'd be gaining plenty experiences...

How does he survive without money?
Food,transport, airtime etc.
Na wa oo
Re: In Need Of A Construction Supervisor/ Builder Anywhere In Lagos And Its Environs by twinskenny(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
bsonenterprise:
Text me 08033188099...
I could work with you

hello sir... can we come in for the electrical..

here is our thread sir

https://www.nairaland.com/3439206/electrical-installations-conduit-wiring-fittings

https://www.nairaland.com/3530162/northern-foreshore-projects-electrical-fittings
Re: In Need Of A Construction Supervisor/ Builder Anywhere In Lagos And Its Environs by asaju10(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2017
bsonenterprise:
Text me 08033188099...
I could work with you
Thanks for your concern boss, I would have loved to work with you but that condition of work no pay is funny sir, though i love learning new ideas most especially from superiors in the field, I have voluntarily visited some sites & work with various Engineers with little or no pay in my undergraduate days because of my passion for the profession but not after 4 years of graduation.Tfare from ajah where i stay to ibeju Lekki everyday alone is.........Thanks afterall
Re: In Need Of A Construction Supervisor/ Builder Anywhere In Lagos And Its Environs by asaju10(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2017
segzy14:

How does he survive without money?
Food,transport, airtime etc.
Na wa oo
@ Oga Segzy14 i sight you sir, I have been following your threads for a while now.Thanks and weldone

(1) (Reply)

See House Nice Three Bedroom Flat For Sale / OFF PLAN SALES: 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex In Gbagda / Marmoran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.