Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Tired Of Relationships - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tired Of Relationships (669 Views)

Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! / Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! / Serious Relationships And Hook Up Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Relationships by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Hi guys,

My name is Frank and I am looking for a lady who would have a no holds barred fling with me and who knows, we may get somewhere. I am comfortable, have my own place and I'm mobile, so I am not looking for osho free.

I am tried of relationships so all I want is friends with benefits. I don't care for age, tribe or physique. Just be sexy and have the ability to hold a conversation.

If you think you are tired of relationships too, or just want a discrete fling, well hit me up. Let's do this.

craziehacker236@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Tired Of Relationships by marshalcarter: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2016
guyz nko?? grin
Re: Tired Of Relationships by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
marshalcarter:
guyz nko?? grin

Guys are welcome too. But make sure your yansh is well lubricated.

Please if you sent me a mail yesterday, can we talk? I could not respond yesterday because I was offline.

Thanks babes.

PS:
Space still open. Let's have a wonderful crossover together. If you are that special one, please holler.
Re: Tired Of Relationships by marshalcarter: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
IamPhoenix:

Guys are welcome too. But make sure your yansh is well lubricated.

Please if you sent me a mail yesterday, can we talk? I could not respond yesterday because I was offline.

Thanks babes.

PS:
Space still open. Let's have a wonderful crossover together. If you are that special one, please holler.
holy ghost fireundecided
Re: Tired Of Relationships by Syphonn(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2017
You may be tired because of cohabiting, but if u r not , sit wit ur partner n talk, open up what makes u tired to him.

COHABITATION: DOES IT LIMIT CHEATING BETWEEN LOVERS OR NOT
Many singles nowadays believe that staying with each other before marriage is the right thing to do and that it will strengthen their bond and make the guy not to cheat because she's around. This to an extent is not the truth because most of these couples breakup even before the girl introduces her to be husband to the parents. When you cohabit there is only a little probability that you will get married or not, so this is not encouraged in any way.

Read more at www.healthyfeedz.com

(1) (Reply)

Friends needed / Do We Just Not Care About Other Feelings? / I Need A Girl Who Believes In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.