Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (10734 Views)

All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette / "365": A Novelette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by santos123(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
ride on..... more inks to ur biro
Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by santos123(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
ride on..... more inks to ur biro , nice story
Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chapter 14

Tunde was caught hiding in a dog cage in of the houses on the street he had run into. His two goons had escaped and the police was still trying to locate them with information they got from Tunde. After writing her statement, she was allowed to go. Waiting outside the police station, she watched police vans come and go, people coming in arguing about their domestic disputes, police men flirting with female hawkers that came to sell in the police station premises; she was sure a writer would get a lot of inspiration for dozens of stories spending time at the police station. Ngozi still hadn’t let Mr. Ade know what was going on, and she hadn’t picked her boss’s calls all day.

After about half an hour of restless waiting, Wole finally walked out of the building, smiling. She walked up to him and met him half way. Standing inches apart, Wole said, “This sure has been one hell of a Christmas for you.”
“Yup! Quite unusual I must say.” She said and dusted off dirt from the shoulder area of the shirt he had on.
“So…what’s next for you?” He asked.
“Well, for starters, I’m just I am still alive.” She said and they both laughed.
“Thanks for everything.” Wole said when the laughing stopped. There was silence for a while as they searched each other’s eyes. Wole smiled and shook his head. “Hi…My name is Wole, you look really familiar.” He said.
“Well, I don’t think you know me, but I sure would like to get to know you.” She said and smiled up at him.
“That’s cool. I would love to take you out on a date, but I don’t have any money.” Wole said and they both laughed again. Just then, Ngozi’s phone rang. She pulled it out of her jeans pocket, had a face like she didn’t know whether to answer or not, and then she picked up. “Hello.” She said into the receiver.
“Finally. You better have that story down.”
“Sorry sir. I don’t have it. But I have something bigger than that story.”

The End

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
santos123:
ride on..... more inks to ur biro , nice story

Thank you.
Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by santos123(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
wonderful!! wished it Neva ends

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
santos123:
wonderful!! wished it Neva ends

smiley
Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lala, make my day by taking this to front page. Thanks in advance.
Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Missmossy(f): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Aww such a beautiful end. Nice one kayo80 grin

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Missmossy:
Aww such a beautiful end. Nice one kayo80 grin

Thank you.
Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by OYAY(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Unusual christmas indeed! Nice of you.

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
OYAY:
Unusual christmas indeed! Nice of you.

Thank you.
Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Maltaleeza(f): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Awww. I really enjoy this story. Kudos to you kayo80

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Maltaleeza:
Awww. I really enjoy this story. Kudos to you kayo80

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by MrOreo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Did I just see "The End"?
Oi!!! kayo80 , come and finish what u started oh ,something is just starting and u are saying The End, stop it oh! angry

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
*dabs tears and sniffs*awwwww,dis was so sweet.

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrOreo:
Did I just see "The End"?
Oi!!! kayo80 , come and finish what u started oh ,something is just starting and u are saying The End, stop it oh! angry

lol!
Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Missperfect28:
*dabs tears and sniffs*awwwww,dis was so sweet.

smiley
Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by yorhmienerd(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
What's up guys. To those who haven't read this my story from last Christmas, please do. I am currently working on a new story and I will start updating shortly. Thanks.
Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to you all. I will start updating the part 3 of my Me, You and Them story tomorrow... Before then, if you haven't read this, you can go and do so. wink
Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by rayzar(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Such A nice Piece

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by joytothewise(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
nice piece! 10/10

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
joytothewise:
nice piece! 10/10

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to you all.

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Hpesoj: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2022
kayo80:
Merry Christmas to you all.
same to you bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bound To Boobs / Google Celebrates Chinua Achebe's 87th Posthumous Birthday / Igbo-smoking Keke Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.