Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

MTN At It Again :) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN At It Again :) (3078 Views)

MTN At It Again / How Do I Make Calls On Mtn At 11k/sec Starting From The First Sec / How To Make International Calls On MTN At A Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN At It Again :) by BaEnki(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
These guys have been sending me series of hilarious and nonsensical text messages lately, still wondering while they chose me for these horrible things, seriously I dey tire for MTN NG, it just that I can let my SIM go, I'd be getting like 30-40 of 'em daily, this one really got me laughing for a while, and I want you guys to see it too.

Re: MTN At It Again :) by gidimasters(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
BaEnki:
These guys has been sending me series of hilarious and nonsensical text messages lately, still wondering while they chose me for these horrible things, seriously I dey tire for MTN NG, it just that I can let my SIM go, I'd be getting like 30-40 of 'em daily, this one really got me laughing for a while, and I want you guys to see it too.

Customer dada ni cheesy

9 Likes

Re: MTN At It Again :) by BaEnki(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
gidimasters:

Customer dada ni cheesy

Abi Hehe, yeye ni wonsmiley
Re: MTN At It Again :) by JideSM: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
BaEnki:
These guys has been sending me series of hilarious and nonsensical text messages lately, still wondering while they chose me for these horrible things, seriously I dey tire for MTN NG, it just that I can let my SIM go, I'd be getting like 30-40 of 'em daily, this one really got me laughing for a while, and I want you guys to see it too.

Hi BaEnk, so sorry for the inconvenience. You can text STOP to 9004, or 9005, 38425, 38428 to opt out. I wish to also inform you that I currently run a thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread where issues like this can be referred to for assistance. Regards
Re: MTN At It Again :) by BaEnki(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
JideSM:

Hi BaEnk, so sorry for the inconvenience. You can text STOP to 9004, or 9005, 38425, 38428 to opt out. I wish to also inform you that I currently run a thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread where issues like this can be referred to for assistance. Regards

Thanks so much! I never knew that such thread exists.
Re: MTN At It Again :) by twosquare(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
BaEnki:

Thanks so much! I never knew that such thread exists.
Even after that sef, they are still disturbing me...i started receiving that nonsensical messages too last week over and over again..more than 10 times...if I had let it continued...it will keep on going..if the solution on that thread didn't work, just block the number on your android from sending you sms...it will work.

1 Like

Re: MTN At It Again :) by gen2briz(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Op, you no like sumec generator ni..

4 Likes

Re: MTN At It Again :) by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 29, 2016
twosquare:
Even after that sef, they are still disturbing me...i started receiving that nonsensical messages too last week over and over again..more than 10 times...if I had let it continued...it will keep on going..if the solution on that thread didn't work, just block the number on your android from sending you sm,s...it will work.

Pls kindly explain How you block numbers from calling and texting you on Android?

1 Like

Re: MTN At It Again :) by Bamss1: 5:44am On Dec 29, 2016
if this is how people get generator Wahala for no dey this country
Re: MTN At It Again :) by twosquare(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2016
nwachivis:

Pls kindly explain How you block numbers from calling and texting you on Android?
I use Windows phone but in the last when i used Android, there are some apps
that do that. They call them SMS app filter or Call blocker or so. Please, search the Play Store...i think 360 Total security should have one of those apps too.Thanks.
Re: MTN At It Again :) by willian10: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2016
I just subscribed & wasn't given free data bonus
Re: MTN At It Again :) by independent12: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2016
Latest airtel 0.0k tweak Here
Re: MTN At It Again :) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Who still uses Mtn? Those fraudsters... Airtel rocks mehn. Good tariff plans. Better data plans. Best internet service. Less annoying unsolicited sms. Responsive customer agents.

Mtn is only useful for receiving calls.
Re: MTN At It Again :) by Fidelismaria: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Tot I was alone in dis

I nearly smashed my phone out of frustration

Time to block dem
Re: MTN At It Again :) by tafat: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mtn can steal money for africa, small thing theyll say you have registered
Re: MTN At It Again :) by investigator007: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
I can never do business with mtn they are fraud
Re: MTN At It Again :) by nani667: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Very Fraudulent Basterds....

you guys should just refrain from recharging with this Code - *888*PIN# , they will steal your Airtime

1 Like

Re: MTN At It Again :) by Gudiza(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
send STOP to 2442 on any network.

that way you'll activate DO NOT DISTURB (DND) code and never receive unsolicited sms & calls from advert co.

Spread the word.
Re: MTN At It Again :) by BaEnki(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
nani667:
Very Fraudulent Basterds....

you guys should just refrain from recharging with this Code - *888*PIN# , they will steal your Airtime

Hehehe you got 'em there, another scam from another planet! MTN badt gannn
Re: MTN At It Again :) by ucmini: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good evening
Pease Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog
The URL is http://vhictourissayboo..com

Please tell me what i need to add/remove so as to make it look better.

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Warns Google: We Are Almost Ready To Replace You / Scam Alert:- MTN Ultimate Wonder Promo Aeroplane Offer / Innjoo Flex 2-in-1 Dual OS Tablet Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.