Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Call For Home Car Services And Minor Repairs Job - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Call For Home Car Services And Minor Repairs Job (674 Views)

Tesla Says Owners Can Skip Yearly Car Services Because Its Cars Are Too Reliable / Car Services / Car Services Centres Accross Nigeria You Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Home Car Services And Minor Repairs Job by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
I am a graduate of Polytechnic where i study Mechanical Engineering and i have 6yrs experience in servicing and repairs, I also do auto diagnosing and key programming on Toyota and Honda cars any model, Erase engine and resetting of spanner symbol or service engine soon light on dashboard after servicing the vehicle.

Contact for advise and consultation

Re: Call For Home Car Services And Minor Repairs Job by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
amodu28:
I am a graduate of Polytechnic where i study Mechanical Engineering and i have 6yrs experience in servicing and repairs, I also do auto diagnosing and key programming on Toyota and Honda cars any model, Erase engine and resetting of spanner symbol or service engine soon light on dashboard after servicing the vehicle.

Contact for advise and consultation

Start by using your own images of your tools.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Carina E Needed With Cash At Hand. / How To Rectify Faulty Tire Sensor / Steering Beam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.