Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Clearance For Fresh Students Of Unilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Clearance For Fresh Students Of Unilorin (850 Views)

Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He / A Team Of Unilorin Students Is Trying To Make Your Computer Speak African Langua / Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearance For Fresh Students Of Unilorin by Alhaji1970: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Clearance for freshers at University of Ilorin

Thursday 29: BMS, Law, Pharmacy, Veterinary Med

Friday 30: Agriculture

Saturday 31: Engineering

Tues 3: Life science and Arts

Wed 4: Social science & Environmental science

Thursday 5: Education

Friday 6: Physical Sciences

Saturday 7: MGT sciences

Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th: Mop up clearance
Re: Clearance For Fresh Students Of Unilorin by Alhaji1970: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alhaji1970:
Clearance for freshers at University of Ilorin

Thursday 29: BMS, Law, Pharmacy, Veterinary Med

Friday 30: Agriculture

Saturday 31: Engineering

Tues 3: Life science and Arts

Wed 4: Social science & Environmental science

Thursday 5: Education

Friday 6: Physical Sciences

Saturday 7: MGT sciences

Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th: Mop up clearance
Oluwaseun Osewa, please help us push this to front page for UNILORIN students. It's very urgent!
Re: Clearance For Fresh Students Of Unilorin by YhungPablo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
why calling his full names?? this thread can never reach FP .
Re: Clearance For Fresh Students Of Unilorin by Alhaji1970: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
YhungPablo:
why calling his full names?? this thread can never reach FP .

I got the name at the bottom of the page. Apology if it violates the community rules. I, sincerely, apologise please.
Alright?

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Clearance For Fresh Students Of Unilorin by YhungPablo(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alhaji1970:

I got the name at the bottom of the page. Apology if it violates the community rules. I, sincerely, apologise please.
Alright?

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Nothing Much.
Re: Clearance For Fresh Students Of Unilorin by Alhaji1970: 6:06am On Dec 29, 2016
YhungPablo:

Nothing Much.
If nothing much, help push to FP.
Some of them are on holiday and might not be aware of the scheduled screening starting with BMS, Veterinary, Nursing and Pharmacy today.
Kind hearted people, please now, you know Nairaland has become one of the most read blog in Nigeria
Re: Clearance For Fresh Students Of Unilorin by YhungPablo(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2016
Alhaji1970:

If nothing much, help push to FP.
Some of them are on holiday and might not be aware of the scheduled screening starting with BMS, Veterinary, Nursing and Pharmacy today.
Kind hearted people, please now, you know Nairaland has become one of the most read blog in Nigeria
Yes I know,but this type of post doesn't get to FP.
the students need to visit their portal often.
If not admission lists,strike,or resumption date .
we are sorry.!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The HND 2 Student Who Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School / Did Humans Discover Or Invent Numbers? / Breaking.!!! Protest On - Going In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.