Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

5 Major Factors That Influences Every Child In The Society - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Major Factors That Influences Every Child In The Society (785 Views)

African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion / How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? / What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Major Factors That Influences Every Child In The Society by Georgekyrian(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Cc: Alpha

Every human was born and he/she started somewhere mostly home either parental or otherwise, which in one way or the other influences us as human, this factors in future turns man into Good or Bad. Most of this is because of careless attitude or mis-conception leading the man's memory. In present day in our western Africa man grows into bad or good examples to his society and nation, mind you some factors has effect on it them:

*Nativity;

Do you know that when any human being act otherwise towards me, the first thing i'll ask you,

"Where are you from?". With this i found out that most town/state/ethnic group has there own unique behaviours either good or bad. If any man doesn't get control of this major factor, it kills you to the core when it turns bad. I know a town/state in the eastern part of Nigeria that an average youth from there can tell you that his father/mother is dead just to get a change like 5k without any dedicated reason, which every average youth can hustle out in hours. Most Northern brother are been feared in the country today because of their bloody thirsty gut. Some part are known for terrorism, some for cultism, some for frauds and some other anti-civil vibes. Many failed today because they allow this factor (nativity) to take impact in them.

N/B; Beware of your behaviours towards people because people keeps records of you, you mustn't show what your blood is capable of always.

*Financial statues;

Lols, "Money moves earth while prayers moves heaven" many still misunderstand till this day, 'Ajebutter and Ajekpako no fit be the same joor'. E.g. they sent a poor man's child out of school because of school fees because the parents are not financially stable, while a rich man's child remains in school for classes, many things are involve; A poor man's child may end up been in a gang of cultist, robbers, gamblers, game centre (because na so me learn my own PS1 oo) e.t.c. this has a great percentage in turning the child life in future. Some parents keep crying that their child are not comfortable, who told you that you can't make them comfortable, then don't bring them into the world to continue your suffering with you. When you enter the street in our areas today, many fresh boys turns into street tout, when you try reasoning with them, many end up that way because the was no 'Initial' financial support in one way or the other from anybody. And no it that the mentality makes many lost focus, because even Jesus Christ lamented 'what annoyed me most is that i has no comforter talk more of a supporter'. A rich man child has his sons Will down, while poor man child hustle to have a will in any means, pity them. Sometimes most people lost focus in life cause of no financial stand.

N/B; Parents try make your child comfortable, while boys double your hustle.

*Friends;

'Tell me your friend and i will play your tape for you' hahahha, before i thought it was a wash, but it's another strong factor, it corrupts any child at any short giving time. Many children of this age will say,

"He is my friend, but i know what am doing" shut up! what do you know you are doing?. Friends influences anyone without any formal knowledge, sometimes one won't even believe till you go to early grave with that your friend. When your friends start living a questionable live, please run for your life, there is no other control to it than to exclude yourself from them. Some parents doesn't care about the people there children roll with, If you don't know how to meet them all, arrange a mini or mega birthday for your child, friend must come, you meet them, i believe that will enough for your investigation, thank me later.

*School;

During my Primary school days, i remember many parents wishing there they can en roll the children in the same school am attending, because of moral and the little intellectual God deposited on me, i forgot to tell you that i grow in a Glorified Ghetto, but i refuse to behave like them, because of the Upbringing i undergoes especially my school. Parents seek for the best school for your children, it matters a lot, it teaches moral, prestige and it helps a Child in societal interaction social or otherwise. How well do you go through your child's school note, how well do you visit his/her teacher to know his behaviours in school. A child formal Education paves way for him/her in future. Teen apply for a good University as an undergraduate, go for the best, don't do because your friends are there, while not go for the best and prove to them you are the best?

*Associations;

It has almost the same influence with *Friends, be mindful of the association your child imbibe with. E.g. your child like dancing, he/she join a dancing group, how well do u know the group, will he/she end up tomorrow been a lesbian, stripper, prostitute, homosexual e.t.c. if the group seems not yielding a good fruit, cease him/her from joining them, do this earlier before it out of hands. Do your child like doing strong things, be mindful of groups he/she joins at school, church, e.t.c. sometimes they mislead, they sometimes helps in turning your child faster than expected. As a teen we ought to be very careful with groups we join in school, from there many odd friends will love your ways, they love to associate with you, you suit yourself because some are good some are bad, Some association are out there for good of our children and youths but in every 12 there must be a judas be careful of the betrayers.

#Merry Xmas

http://alphacastle..com.ng/2016/12/5-major-factors-that-influences-every.html
Re: 5 Major Factors That Influences Every Child In The Society by LordZero(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
What about the media?
The movie/music industries are filled with nonsense nowadays. Kids tend to emulate what they see on tv. The ones that are supposed to be role models are mostly druggies/h0es..

3 Likes

Re: 5 Major Factors That Influences Every Child In The Society by wydmag(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Parenthood isn't an thing! Most parents think you can just train them (the children) as they grow, forgetting that they have to study hard themselves even before getting married. Psychology has many branches among which behavioural, clinical etc
You need to know why your children act they do, the influence and catalyst must be tweaked right from the beginning of their life.
You don't have to be autocratic for them to listen and obey you. You just have to know what to do, how to do and when to do things with, for and to them

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Factors That Influences Every Child In The Society by Georgekyrian(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
LordZero:
What about the media?
The movie/music industries are filled with nonsense nowadays. Kids tend to emulate what they see on tv. The ones that are supposed to be role models are mostly druggies/h0es..

That is under parental upbringing, cos I remember my dad ban us from watching movies @Neighbors houses and we have no home video
Re: 5 Major Factors That Influences Every Child In The Society by LordZero(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Georgekyrian:

That is under parental upbringing, cos I remember my dad ban us from watching movies @Neighbors houses and we have no home video
Do you think that will work now?.
They can access it on their phones, behind your back. As long as they have access to the Internet, they are not really safe.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Factors That Influences Every Child In The Society by Georgekyrian(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
LordZero:

They can access it on their phones, behind your back. As long as they have access to the Internet, they are not really safe.

God will help us shaa
Re: 5 Major Factors That Influences Every Child In The Society by Georgekyrian(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
LordZero:

It depends on parental attention anyway
Re: 5 Major Factors That Influences Every Child In The Society by LordZero(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Georgekyrian:

It depends on parental attention anyway

True that..

Georgekyrian:

God will help us shaa

Na d prayer b that oo.
Re: 5 Major Factors That Influences Every Child In The Society by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
See meaningful topics that should be on FP yet it's "who wore it better you will see there"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In-laws And Their Rules / What Happened To Super Story? / As A Girl From A Different Culture, Is Denying A Child Normal In This Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.