Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

How Do I Make Friends - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Make Friends (657 Views)

How Can I Make A First Class In Law School? / How To Make Friends At University Without Drinking / Does It Pays To Make friends With Lectures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Friends by DESTINY41(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hello nairalanders, please help me out oh am 21 years old
I just relocated to badagry where I was invited by my mum for this festive season,My mum is not always around so I find myself suffering from boredom ,which I must say is not been easy , even when she is around I find it hard to feel free ,or should I say I don't have that "_NO PLACE LIKE HOME" feel,because she wasnot the one that brought me up am not used to her even when I try to mingle with her ,that flow of a mother and son is not there.I TRY MINGLING AROUND THE HOOD BUT I FEEL I DONT BELONG I must say am a lonely child ,am tired of been to myself ,I just need your advice

I JUST NEED A FRIEND
CAN YOU TELL me how CAN I GET ONE
Re: How Do I Make Friends by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
DESTINY41:
I just relocated to badagry where I was invited by my mum for this festive season,My mum is not always around so I find myself suffering from boredom ,which I must say is not been easy , even when she is around I find it hard to feel free ,or should I say I don't have that "_NO PLACE LIKE HOME" feel,because she wasnot the one that brought me up am not used to her even when I try to mingle with her ,that flow of a mother and son is not there.I TRY MINGLING AROUND THE HOOD BUT I FEEL I DONT BELONG I must say am a lonely child ,am tired of been to myself ,I just need your advice

I JUST NEED A FRIEND
'Child'? But because u behave like that u'll never be able to 'mingle to belong'. There're reasons why it is so...
*shyness
*Naivety
*Quirkiness
*poor self esteem etc.
Others might be that you look down on yourself a lot and feel so judgemental about yourself. Feel free and be who you are. Being sophisticated is key and having an aPpealing personality is key (the girls may have to kill for u first). On that note, make sure u re always well groomed and looking neat at all times (more of looking dandy or metrosexual). it is making first impressions. Start up easy conversations with who you meat and finally.... Spice up an appealing smile on your face. People are more close to smiling and happy faces. Follow my subtle advice and thank me later!
Re: How Do I Make Friends by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
DESTINY41:

I JUST NEED A FRIEND
'Child'? But because u behave like that u'll never be able to 'mingle to belong'. There're reasons why it is so...
*shyness
*Naivety
*Quirkiness
*poor self esteem etc.
Others might be that you look down on yourself a lot and feel so judgemental about yourself. Feel free and be who you are. Being sophisticated is key and having an appealing personality is key (the girls may have to kill for u first). On that note, make sure u re always well groomed and looking neat at all times (more of looking dandy or metrosexual). it is making first impressions. Start up easy conversations with who you meet and finally.... Spice up an appealing smile on your face. People are more close to smiling and happy faces. Follow my subtle advice and thank me later!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Friends by DESTINY41(m): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Jhaytee4all:

*shyness
*Naivety
*Quirkiness
*poor self esteem etc.
Others might be that you look down on yourself a lot and feel so judgemental about yourself. Feel free and be who you are. Being sophisticated is key and having an appealing personality is key (the girls may have to kill for u first). On that note, make sure u re always well groomed and looking neat at all times (more of looking dandy or metrosexual). it is making first impressions. Start up easy conversations with who you meet and finally.... Spice up an appealing smile on your face. People are more close to smiling and happy faces. Follow my subtle advice and thank me later!

Thanks sir for your advice, am not so shy
Nor the above you mentioned

The only thing I felt is wrong, is that am still suffering from my past and b'coz have been abused several times
Re: How Do I Make Friends by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2016
am
Re: How Do I Make Friends by DESTINY41(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2016
Freshemzy:
am in badagry Holla anytime

Where @ ,thou

(1) (Reply)

Valid Id To Seat For Gre At Jkk Center, Ikorodu / Help Me Solve This Question Oooooo / 10 Signs That Prove You Are Wasting Your Life And What You Should Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.