Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

4 Reason Why We Like To Make Money (no 3 Will Shock You) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Reason Why We Like To Make Money (no 3 Will Shock You) (443 Views)

4 Reason You Need A Poptalkz Account / 4 Reason Why Website Is Important For Your Business / 4 Reason Why You Should Have A Professional Business Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reason Why We Like To Make Money (no 3 Will Shock You) by Donshaga(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Now we all like really love to make big money to make money for many different reasons.

If I ask you to tell me the reasons why you like to make money , I’m definitely sure that you will give me lots of reasons. So Today, I am gonna be sharing with you 7 reasons why we like to make money. You will love this. Also, there is something at the end of this post that I’ll be glad you respond to.
, I am gonna give you 4 reason why you like to make money.

#1: We like to make money because we like to spend it everyday of our lieftime.
Reason #2: We like to make money because we can use it to assist others have a better stem standard of living

.Reason #3: Because we sometimes sad and frustrated at almost everything when we don’t make or have money.

Reason #4: We like to make money because money buys you the freedom to do things we love .

Now, over to you. Why do you really like to make money? I would very be glad to read your response and reply to this question.

Get a Free Ebook Report On How You Can Start a Profitable Business. Go to the link below this post
Re: 4 Reason Why We Like To Make Money (no 3 Will Shock You) by sohans(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
i wnt to make money bcoz i wnt to b a blessing 2 generations, nd as well lend 2 nations.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SON Debunks Claims About Fake Amstel Malta, Commends Nigerian Breweries / How To Avoid Being Broke! / Double Edge Technologies | Web Development | Software Development | Mobile Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.