Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (769 Views)

Help!! See What Masturbation Has Done To Me / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
::
Re: . by adonbilivit: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
when the urge comes just grab your bible/Quran and pray
Re: . by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
adonbilivit:

Really?...

lol...
Re: . by marshalcarter: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
adonbilivit:
2origin for you
Re: . by Marioplus(m): 12:50am On Dec 29, 2016
THOSE WHO EXPOSE THEIR unclothedness TO THE PUBLIC ARE CALLED SEXUAL IMMORAL AND THEY WILL NOT ENTER INTO HEAVEN {" But as for the cowards and unbelieving and abominable [who are devoid of character and personal integrity and practice or TOLERATE IMMORALITY], and murderers, and sorcerers [with intoxicating drugs], and idolaters and occultists [who practice and teach false religions], and all the liars [who knowingly deceive and twist truth], their part will be in the lake that blazes with fire and brimstone, which is the second death” Rev.21:8} IF THEY DO NOT REPENT AND BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST BEFORE THEY DIE BIOLOGICAL DEATH
REPENT AND BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
SEXUAL URGE IS A GIFT FROM GOD, ONLY GOD CAN SATISFY THIS DESIRE "...He has also PLANTED eternity [a sense of divine purpose] in the human heart [a MYSTERIOUS LONGING which NOTHING under the SUN can SATISFY, except GOD]" {Eccl 3:11}. SEXUAL URGE is a SPIRITUAL DESIRE WHICH CANNOT BE SATISFIED WITH PHYSICAL OBJECTS, there is no amount of sexual organs or sexual intercourse that can satisfy this desire INSIDE YOU ONLY GOD hence you need to FILL YOURSELF WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT THROUGH BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST "But I say, BE-FILLED CONSISTENTLY WITH the [HOLY] SPIRIT [SEEK HIM and be RESPONSIVE to HIS GUIDANCE], and then YOU will CERTAINLY NOT CARRY out the DESIRE of the SINFUL NATURE [which RESPONDS IMPULSIVELY without REGARD for GOD and HIS PRECEPTS]" (Gal. 5:16) thus PRAY "I THANK YOU THE GOD AND FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BECAUSE I BELIEVE YOU HAVE BLESSED ME WITH ALL THE SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES in CHRIST{Eph.1:3} THROUGH THE FINISHED WORKS OF JESUS CHRIST {"IT IS FINISHED/MANIFESTED" Jn.19:30} hence I BELIEVE I AM FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT SEXUAL URGE SATISFACTION IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN. "...Whatever you DECREE on EARTH IS ESTABLISHED IN HEAVEN..." [Mtt.18:18]. Continue to MAKE THIS PRAYER IN YOUR HEART, MIND AND SPIRIT EVERY PASSING SECOND OF YOUR LIFE whether you think you NEED IT, you are ABOVE THE SIN OF SEXUAL IMMORALITY NOW OR YOU are not facing the TEMPTATION NOW even on BEHALF OF YOUR LOVED ONES OR THE SEXUALLY IMMORAL IN THE SOCIETY because EVERY MAN/WOMAN HAS SEXUAL URGE and this PRAYER SAID NOW WILL ACT AS A WALL OF FIRE TO PROTECT YOU when the devil tempts us with ANY KIND OF SEXUAL IMMORAL SINS.
Re: . by Marioplus(m): 12:53am On Dec 29, 2016
HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD
"GOD IS SPIRIT AND THOSE WHO MUST WORSHIP HIM, MUST WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH" {JN.4:24}
TO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT JUST TO CALL HIS NAME ONCE IN A DAY
TO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT, BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND STAY FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT
YOU HAVE TO CALL HIS NAME "HOLY SPIRIT" EVERY PASSING SECOND OF YOUR LIFE
YOU MUST HAVE TO BELIEVE AND EXPECT THAT EVERY THOUGHT THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND EACH TIME YOU CALL HIS NAME "HOLY SPIRIT" IS HIS INSTRUCTION FOR YOU
AND YOU MUST OBEY EVERY DETAIL IN HIS INSTRUCTION TO YOU
THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT, BE-FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND CONTINUE TO STAY FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT
AT THIS LEVEL YOU CANNOT COMMIT ANY SIN AT ALL IN THIS LIFE EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE IN THE WORLD AND YOU HAVE THE HUMAN ABILITY/INSTINCT TO COMMIT SIN which we received through the genealogy of ADAM AND EVE.
THIS LEVEL OR STATE OF LIFE IS ACHIEVABLE ON THIS EARTH thus "I assure you and most solemnly say to you, the person who hears My word [the one who heeds My message], and believes and trusts in Him who sent Me, has (possesses now) eternal life [that is, eternal life actually begins—the believer is transformed], and does not come into judgment and condemnation, but has passed [over] from death into life" {Jn.5:24}
At this level, you move from biological death into THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN DIRECTLY WITHOUT JUDGMENT.
IF THIS STATE OF LIFE IS NOT ACHIEVABLE ON THIS EARTH; THE DEATH OF JESUS CHRIST ON THIS EARTH FOR THE DELIVERANCE OF MAN FROM SIN AND HELL-FIRE IS INVALID!!!
This is why JESUS DECLARED "...there is NO EXCUSE FOR SIN" (Jn.15:22)
BECAUSE HE HAS GIVEN US THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO IS THE POWER TO GO ON LIVING ON THIS EARTH WITHOUT SIN ANYMORE "...GO AND SIN MORE" {Jn.8:11}
thus JESUS CHRIST OUR GOD AND SAVIOR EXPECTS US TO BE ABLE TO LIVE A HOLY LIFE WITHOUT ANY SIN AT ALL BECAUSE WE HAVE HIS SPIRIT OF HOLINESS INSIDE US then he said "BE HOLY AS YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS HOLY" (Mtt.5:48)
THE ONLY PROBLEM WE HAVE HERE IS "TO BELIEVE IN THE POWER AND HOLY SPIRIT OF HOLINESS DWELLING INSIDE US ACTIVELY TILL FOREVER" {Jn.14:16, Jn.16:13}
ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TO INCREASE OUR DEEP SINCERE (CALL THE HOLY SPIRIT, SAY WHAT WE MEAN TO HIM AND MEAN WHAT WE SAY TO HIM) FELLOWSHIP/INTIMACY/DISCUSSION/BIBLICAL DECLARATIONS WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO IS LIVING INSIDE US NOW AND EVERY PASSING SECOND OF OUR LIVES.
SEXUAL URGE HOLINESS AND HOLINESS FOR EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES IS ACHIEVABLE ON THIS EARTH!!!
Re: . by chriskosherbal(m): 4:25am On Dec 29, 2016
Well is good that you want to totally stop masturbation , because that's the first step ..... Because I tell you the long term effect of masturbation is deadly..

Try and keep yourself busy with things that are of meaningful interest to you.

And pray to God for help ... There is nothing he cannot do.

Good luck

https://www.nairaland.com/3438574/see-practical-testimonies-herbal-powdersolving.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 29, 2016
Wetn Vhz One dey talk...Powder Wetn

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Premature Ejaculation / About Genital Warts / Docs, I've Got Toothache, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.