Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,563 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Video: Footballer Allegedly Scores Goal With Black Magic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video: Footballer Allegedly Scores Goal With Black Magic (1326 Views)

Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish / Video: Footballer Gets Yellow Card For Proposing To Girlfriend During Match / Video: Footballer Gets Yellow Card For Proposing To Girlfriend During Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Footballer Allegedly Scores Goal With Black Magic by rtmajayi: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Rwanda Football officials were forced to take action after black magic was allegedly used during a Rwandan Premier League between Mukura Victory and Rayon Sports. In the game Mukura’s striker Moussa Camara whose team was down 1-0 was seen planting what appeared to be a charm on the opponent’s goalpost and moments later he scored to level the game. .

It has decided to fine any player seen to take part in witchcraft, with a 100,000 Rwandan Francs fine equivalent to around N57,000. If a club has been involved they will lose three points and face a fine of 2.9million RWF (about N1.6m). .

Vedasite Kayiranga, vice president of the Rwanda FA said: “In FERWAFA (Federation of Rwanda Football Association) statutes we don’t have any law punishing the use of witchcraft because there is nowhere in the world where it has been proven that it can influence the outcome of a game.

“However, with the violence between players because of allegations that one team is using it, we have decided to enact laws.” Jimmy Mulisa, former Rwandan international added: “It is sad that we still have such beliefs in our football, it does not only give a bad image to the country but kills football development. .

“I think [the FA] should take serious measures against such behaviour. “Personally, I don’t believe in it, and I had to cut short my playing career because many teams I played for believed in witchcraft which I didn’t.” The game between Mukura Victory and Rayon Sports
ended 1-1.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/video-footballer-allegedly-scores-goal.html

Re: Video: Footballer Allegedly Scores Goal With Black Magic by rtmajayi: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Watch the video here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bnRzDNvC7k

Lalasticlala
Re: Video: Footballer Allegedly Scores Goal With Black Magic by IncredibleJoe(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Juju or not, goal na goal
Re: Video: Footballer Allegedly Scores Goal With Black Magic by rtmajayi: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
IncredibleJoe:
Juju or not, goal na goal

Did you read the post?
Re: Video: Footballer Allegedly Scores Goal With Black Magic by modsRbastard: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
nawa o undecided
Re: Video: Footballer Allegedly Scores Goal With Black Magic by IncredibleJoe(m): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
rtmajayi:

Did you read the post?
Yeahy
Re: Video: Footballer Allegedly Scores Goal With Black Magic by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
The goalkeeper believed the "charm planting" and lost confidence thereby letting the "charm planter" score.
Re: Video: Footballer Allegedly Scores Goal With Black Magic by Onechancearmy(m): 12:44am On Dec 29, 2016
Africans and primitive mindset.
Re: Video: Footballer Allegedly Scores Goal With Black Magic by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 29, 2016
lemme go and buy mb to watch the magic before I give my verdict

1 Like

Re: Video: Footballer Allegedly Scores Goal With Black Magic by chriskosherbal(m): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Video: Footballer Allegedly Scores Goal With Black Magic by rtmajayi: 7:46am On Dec 29, 2016
Lalasticlala..
Re: Video: Footballer Allegedly Scores Goal With Black Magic by Miraxzeebility(m): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2016
Sounds interesting.little wonder African football never goes out to the world. Either it is juju usage or thuggery by footballers or fans alike.

How can our football level reach 20percent when a player will slap the referee after the referee makes a decision or when a player or group of players wade weapons especially knives to cause chaos when decisions are not made to favor them.

Chai, what is more painful and annoying is that these same players and fans watch professionals regularly on Weekends and even nickname themselves names of those professionals but don't behave like professionals but tout.

Mtchew the thing don tire me o.

(1) (Reply)

Stunt Go Wrong! Racer Die While Filming (video) / Liverpool Stun Woeful Arsenal,just Too Much For Them / Join The Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.