Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece (7359 Views)

I Need Android Phone Follow Come Ear Piece / Infinix Phones Ear Piece N Mouth Piece / Top Android Phones With Long-lasting Battery Life In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by mrjojo: 2:13am On Dec 29, 2016
Please recommend a good(with good bass) long lasting ear piece for me, I seem to be buying ear piece every week now, and to say I treat ear peice like egg yet they still get bad after a week or two. I can't do without it, and it turning to a tradition buying weekly,and Pls I really don't fancy those type that stick inside ur ear, like this
they are really uncomfortable for me.
Prefer something like this

Currently using Ofia, after someone's recommendation, got it last week, good sound, an ear stopped working yesterday. HELP!!
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Baroba(m): 4:00am On Dec 29, 2016
Xiaomi Pistons, if you are a bass head like me and value quality at a cheapish price.. cheesy
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by austinereds(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2016
buy Ofia. Correct. standard.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by tafat: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Go for ofia with with mic sef
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by PhonePlanet(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2016
oriamo! the makers of infinix and tecno earphones. their store is in ikeja
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by mrjojo: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Thanks all, currently using Ofia, got it last week, yeah it nice, but it having ish already undecided undecided
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Olamyyde(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2016
ofia is one of the best when it comes to sound quality...I've not seen any earpiece that beats it in that department. The durability is wack tho which is so painful cos it is expensive
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Whizpeter(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Abeg how much is this ofia earpiece all of you are shouting, lemme see if I'd use it to listen to Jaywon's Odun Yi on 1st Jan... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Whizpeter(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2016
Baroba:
Xiaomi Pistons, if you are a bass head like me and value quality at a cheapish price.. cheesy

How much? And where did you buy yours?
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by mrjojo: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Whizpeter:
Abeg how much is this ofia earpiece all of you are shouting, lemme see if I'd use it to listen to Jaywon's Odun Yi on 1st Jan... cheesy
bought Ofia, 1500 @ banex Abuja, it sound is cool, but not durable, not even up to 2 weeks and just one ear is working now.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Whizpeter(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
mrjojo:
bought Ofia, 1500 @ banex Abuja, it sound is cool, but not durable, not even up to 2 weeks and just one ear is working now.

Lemme wait for the Xiaomi piston guy to come and give his testimony.. I like the design of the Xiaomi and it's a bit more expensive than this
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by steric58(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
I bought a Xiaomi piston youth edition d thing no spend more than a month b4 it pack up imagine I spent 4500 on the useless ear piece if u see d way am handling it like egg the ear piece stop working on morning. Sincerely I don't really know d product to trust again.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
i bought Sennheiser @N200 last month and it didn't last up to 2weeks, it automatically turned to a one-ear earpiece
grin

Niger products eh!
I better save more cash And buy iphone earpiece...lol
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Whizpeter(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
MarkGeraldo:
i bought Sennheiser @N200 last month and it didn't last up to 2weeks, it automatically turned to a one-ear earpiece
grin

Niger products eh!
I better save more cash And buy iphone earpiece...lol

Sennheiser is a nice earpiece tho and the bass is far far worth more than 200...

Thats the only 200-250 earpiece I trust, sometimes I'm unlucky to have one that gets spoilt in its first week and many times I'm very lucky to have one that lasts 2-4months and out lives several other earpieces...

My last Sennheiser was bought in September, it worked well till last week when I mistakenly cut the earpiece... E pain me ehn...

3 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Dandsome: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Buy a tecno boom j8 ull get a good head phones
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Ksslib(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Buy EP 10 . It was 500naira before price of goods skyrocketed. It now cost 800naira.

It comes sealed in the box with Meizu phones but trust Nigerian( in collaboration with Chinese sellers) whose greed will not allow leave it jeje in the box. They remove and sell separately.

9 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by MarkGeraldo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Whizpeter:

Sennheiser is a nice earpiece tho and the bass is far far worth more than 200...

Thats the only 200-250 earpiece I trust, sometimes I'm unlucky to have one that gets spoilt in its first week and many times I'm very lucky to have one that lasts 2-4months and out lives several other earpieces...

My last Sennheiser was bought in September, it worked well till last week when I mistakenly cut the earpiece... E pain me ehn...

Lol, abi? grin

Buh forget sha sennheiser na good product, but the only thing is that e no deh last embarassed
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Whizpeter(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
MarkGeraldo:

Lol, abi? grin

Buh forget sha sennheiser na good product, but the only thing is that e no deh last embarassed

Exactly, if you check their site you'd see a earpiece of over $300..
You can go for that one, maybe it will last! cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
PhonePlanet:
oriamo! the makers of infinix and tecno earphones. their store is in ikeja

Infinix and tecno earphones are the worst I have ever seen. Sound is so so wack.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
mrjojo:
Thanks all, currently using Ofia, got it last week, yeah it nice, but it having ish already undecided undecided

How much do u intend to spend on headphones, let's know ur budget then we can give recommendations. Good headphones don't come cheap, unless u are OK with buying cheap ones every week. Good ones start from around 4k and can go as high as 60k
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by mrjojo: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
greenhulk:

How much do u intend to spend on headphones, let's know ur budget then we can give recommendations. Good headphones don't come cheap, unless u are OK with buying cheap ones every week. Good ones start from around 4k and can go as high as 60k
5k is reasonable for me. Thanks
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Whizpeter(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
greenhulk:

Infinix and tecno earphones are the worst I have ever seen. Sound is so so wack.

Infinix is the worst, you'd start looking for the bass like...

[img]https://kswptim.files./2012/06/searching-for-something.jpg[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by haibe(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Theres this Sony Earphone i bought from slot.. only 2k5, good sound and quality.. i later gave it out to a babe that wanted it tho cause it was color pink. This is around March this year tho, it may be more expensive now
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Whizpeter:

Exactly, if you check their site you'd see a earpiece of over $300..
You can go for that one, maybe it will last! cheesy cheesy

Lol :-)

u deh talk like as if I fit use am hear when Angel Michael deh rehearse with the last Trumpet cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by ochuski(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dis earpiece problem is serious o.. Pls i need a good recommendation.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ksslib:
Buy EP 10 . It was 500naira before price of goods skyrocketed. It now cost 800naira.

It comes sealed in the box with Meizu phones but trust Nigerian( in collaboration with Chinese sellers) whose greed will not allow leave it jeje in the box. They remove and sell separately.
Aswear, in terms of cheap, this is the best earpiece that offers value for money!
Used to buy it at alaba, lagos then.
Now can't seem to find any at my current location, only cheap Imitations.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Whizpeter(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
MarkGeraldo:

Lol :-)

u deh talk like as if I fit use am hear when Angel Michael deh rehearse with the last Trumpet cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Afeezoladapo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
mrjojo:
N1500? I bought mine N500 in my area but a friend bought it in Alaba for N400. Ofia is still d only one I knw as d best these days.
Only DAT what dey are dishing out dese days is now reducing in quality. I bought mine early Nov. and i'm still using it. Mind u, i use dis earfone almost everytime.
D only prblm I see in dix ofia is d earfone plug which has steel and rubber which won't take time b4 it becomes shaky.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by nickvanilla(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
I used to be a victim of mediocre, short-life earphones till I got havit 3D Headphone. Been using it for 5 months now and I can tell u it's been the best I ever had. What's more the sound is super dope. U get to hear every sound in it's purest detail. If u're willing to dump disappointing earphones then Havit 3D headset it is!!!
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Zyzman: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Buy this earpiece called "NEC" it ranges from 400 to 500 in Alaba international ojo, Lagos since I don't know where u reside..... It last for up to 2 to 3 months and when buying it note the length of each pair as one is longer than the other....... Fake ones have same length.. Pics are attached.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Afeezoladapo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Zyzman:
Buy this earpiece called "NEC" it ranges from 400 to 500 in Alaba international ojo, Lagos since I don't know where u reside..... It last for up to 2 to 3 months and when buying it note the length of each pair as one is longer than the other....... Fake ones have same length.. Pics are attached.
Can it be used to make/end call?
Because DAT ofia does DAT perfectly.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by lilmax(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
depends on how you use it..... 200 naira earpiece lasted for 2months

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Note : Do Not Upgrade Your Innjoo One 3G HD To Android 5.1 Yet, I Repeat… / Glo Mms Settings Pls / Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.