Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Jesus Is Lord, Or Only The Messenger ( The Quran And The Bible ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Lord, Or Only The Messenger ( The Quran And The Bible ) (523 Views)

The First Ten Days And What The Messenger Of Allah S.a.w. Said About The Ten Day / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / Rhapsody of Realities by pastor Chris(the Messenger Angel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Lord, Or Only The Messenger ( The Quran And The Bible ) by mohamedali(m): 3:52am On Dec 29, 2016
peace

Today we'll talk about the Lord and His attributes.Is it our duty to unite the Lord.
We Muslims believe that Jesus is the Christ, and believe that he was giving life to the dead by order of the Lord, and believe that he heals the leper and mute, and It is mentioned in the Quran and the Lord said sad(16)And mention, [O Muhammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east.)17(And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.)18(She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah ."wink19(He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy."wink20(She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?"wink21(He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' "wink22(So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place.)23(And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten."wink24(But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.)25(And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates.)26(So eat and drink and be contented. And if you see from among humanity anyone, say, 'Indeed, I have vowed to the Most Merciful abstention, so I will not speak today to [any] man.' "wink27(Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.)28(O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."wink29(So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"wink^([Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.)30(And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive)31(And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant.)32(And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive."wink33(And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive."wink34(It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.)35()).
Information from these verses that Mary ate from dates and Jesus was a baby drinking milk and wanted the Lord tells us to eat from the food worthy of worship and it is not characteristic of the Lord!
In the first chapter of the Gospel of John, what do you say the first paragraph, it says:In the beginning* was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.a
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3* All things came to be through him,
and without him nothing came to be.b
What came to be.
What does this mean,its mean:This is not a verse in the Bible and came out of the philosophy of John (Vaalo) the original word is Greek, the language of words (Jajoj Thantios) reached the Greek meaning (before God) and reached the English meaning of the Lord.
The Church has been translated into many of deeds in the names and there are ill-used special word of God.
Jesus say :There are states in the Bible where Jesus says: My father is greater than everyone, I am I can not do Xi, the words that I say is not my words, that the Father who sent me, give me matter what I have to say while telling me so and never say that am God or worship my in the hole bible.
18 Then a certain ruler asked Him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 19“Why do you call Me good? Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone.
Here Jesus shows us he does not want to call him, how good people that call him Lord,If Jesus rejects this talk for humility, this is hypocrisy, because the Lord is the Lord, and we should not stop people from that,We find all the words of Jesus that he denies he is Lord,A position in which Jesus says that he found before Ibrahim and explain that he was with the Lord like us too,And the argument that in the science of God, we are also in the science of God.
jesus say:32 But as for that day or hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33
Dear people, does God not know that time. just the GOD know the hour day when the deads rise And accountable.
That Satan has deceived the Lord if the Lord is Jesus,He mentions that Jesus went into the wilderness awaiting the Holy Spirit was a trick by the devil and stayed 40 days to 40 days the devil was laughing Ali Issa then returned And that he had learned from experience(During the days of Jesus’ earthly life, He offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the One who could save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverence. 8Although He was a Son, He learned obedience from what He suffered,)(12 On the next day, when they had left Bethany, He became hungry. 13 Seeing at a distance a fig tree in leaf, He went to see if perhaps He would find anything on it; and when He came to it, He found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs.)Did the Lord of the qualities that go hungryAnd the Lord, does not know when to grow a certain transplants Does this mean that the Lord is limited information.When Jesus said, I give him all the power I had intended to have been the agency of God, as you can authorize another person valuables,This means that God can take it that power and give it to someone else?(John 11:35 "Jesus wept." This is arguably the shortest verse in the Bible. It records the anguish of the Lord over the sorrow of his friends at the death of Lazarus.�� Another incident is recorded in Luke 19:41 when�regarding Jerusalem from afar, Jesus wept over it knowing what would befall the inhabitants of the city because of their rejection of him.� The bottom line answer to your question is that it is recorded specifically that the Lord wept twice.)Is the Lord cry,Mary's sister said when she saw Jesus if you're here to be rescued Issa said was you have faith that you will see the greatness of God,When he was on the way to the cemetery people he was sobbing, but he prayed and God calls and when they arrived to the tomb and said, Father, I thank you that you heard me, and I knew that you always hear me, but for this standing combination I even believe that you sent me and to do so people knew that he sent from God, and he does so only under the command, and then cried out and said so, he went out after 3 days.Peter said to the Jews that Jesus is the man proved to you that the Messenger of Allah see you and states that the Lord God reward in hand, believe God Almighty.The latest Hnlk Ktarh in the Bible that Jesus has fallen asleep and the Lord does not sleep, and the quran says (do not take years nor sleep) pleas replay,There are cases where Jesus says I am thirsty, tired Are those qualities Lord,Prophecies Issa said he would not return if this had not happened, what he meant, he became the ninth time putting it back and draw shapes,I can tell you more and more about this topic, or you can look for yourself. In fact, the Day of Resurrection possessed all the same, including hostage
We Muslims Newman gospel but the gospel of Jesus only when we check and make sure it is the word not someone.The perfection of God is not shared in any one of the qualities
Please submit questions in a civilized way and will I will answer every question Just be realistic
Re: Jesus Is Lord, Or Only The Messenger ( The Quran And The Bible ) by mohamedali(m): 4:01am On Dec 29, 2016
For more communication fac,email_kojonkadamien@gmail.com
Re: Jesus Is Lord, Or Only The Messenger ( The Quran And The Bible ) by orisa37: 5:51am On Dec 29, 2016
God, General Overseer Divine is Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omnitransformation. And so GOD is Jesus, The Messenger, The Prophet, The Christ, The Lord, The Holy Spirit and The General Overseer Divine of The Universe. Please always pray that you do not enter into Temptation.
Re: Jesus Is Lord, Or Only The Messenger ( The Quran And The Bible ) by Toosure70: 6:59am On Dec 29, 2016
joblessness.
Re: Jesus Is Lord, Or Only The Messenger ( The Quran And The Bible ) by mohamedali(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Do not know the attributes of God, but his actions and there is something God can not do, and is creating Mbaud did idol It recipes idol lack texture is the object itself. If the LORD did Matcolan has brought injustice himself and this is not one of the attributes Rab.ovi Gospel invites you to worship God Sunday, and you know I have wronged yourselves to God and make God equals and this can never be forgiven. God is no god but He, the King, the Holy, the peace, the dominant ....

(1) (Reply)

Proof Jesus Is Truly Lord *no Need For Blind Faith Again* - Olivaturp2 / Pls, Can You Sacrifice Just ONE MINUTE To Pray This / Was He ( Jesus Christ) Truly Crucified? What's Your View.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.