Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Wangonet Cisco Networking Academy Has Resumed Lectures - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Wangonet Cisco Networking Academy Has Resumed Lectures (2477 Views)

Professional Cisco Networking Training Bonanza!!! @ N35k Only. / Ican Exam Lecture Centre, Ican Exam Accredited Lecture Centre, ICAN ATS Exam / Ccnp - Cisco Networking Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wangonet Cisco Networking Academy Has Resumed Lectures by lekywhite(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2007
At last WANGONET CISCO ACADEMY will be resuming lectures after some months of recess by 29th January 2006, Registration of students are also in progress.

About WANGONET CISCO ACADEMY
The Networking Academy program is a recognized blended e-learning model that integrates high-quality face-to-face teaching with the multimedia delivery of challenging curricula and embedded assessment over the Internet. The program has grown to more than 10,000 Academies in nearly 150 countries with a curriculum taught in 9 different languages. 17 of these Academies are located in Nigeria. WANGONeT is one of the most recent entries to this listing

Objectives
WANGONeT Cisco academy is focused on enabling participant master the internet technology skills needed to support IT development needed for economic growth.

WANGONeT Cisco Academy objective is not only to help you obtain your CCNA certification, but to help you develop the knowledge and skills to live up to that certification title.

COURSE INFORMATION

The CNAP1 is a four semester program designed to give students basic knowledge in internetworking. The four semester courses are:

First Semester Curriculum: Networking Essentials and Cisco Networking Fundamentals

o OSI model and industry standards
o Local Area Network theory and technologies
o Network topologies
o IP addressing, including subnet masks
o Basic network design

Second Semester Curriculum: Cisco Router Theory and Router Technologies

o Beginning router configurations
o Routed and routing protocols
o Introduction to LAN switching

Third Semester Curriculum: Cisco Advanced Routing and Switching

o Advanced router configurations
o LAN switching
o Access lists
o VLANs
o Advanced network design

Fourth Semester Curriculum: Cisco Wide Area Networks and Project Based Learning

o Wide Area Networks
o Frame Relay, ISDN and PPP
Re: Wangonet Cisco Networking Academy Has Resumed Lectures by bada1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2007
pls what is the addy and phone number of the coy.

and don'y 4get the price.

thanks
Re: Wangonet Cisco Networking Academy Has Resumed Lectures by bodetaiwo(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2007
Pls I need the address of wangonet networking Academy.Bcs I have interest in thier CCNA programm
Re: Wangonet Cisco Networking Academy Has Resumed Lectures by dominobaby(f): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2007
Can you please give their address so that one can get their brochure. I'm interested.
Re: Wangonet Cisco Networking Academy Has Resumed Lectures by lekywhite(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2007
Sory guys that i didnt put the contact information as per WANGONET CISCO ACADEMY, here are the other information requested for:

Office Address

West African NGO Network.
2nd Floor Icon House
999F Idejo Off Adeola Odeku Victoria Island
Lagos - Nigeria
Phones
234-1-2610990; 2624505; 7746734
Fax
234-1-2610990
Email
info@wangonet.org

FEES:

Male Participant - N100,000

Female Participant - N50,000

This is to encourage more female participants
Re: Wangonet Cisco Networking Academy Has Resumed Lectures by nateevs(m): 1:35am On Feb 07, 2009
Christ people pay N100geees to do CCNA? . . . Get off it. . . you can do it yasef!
Re: Wangonet Cisco Networking Academy Has Resumed Lectures by xsay(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2009
It beaks my heart to see you guys being ripped off by these companies.

For anyone interested in CISCO certification I would recommend self study but you will have to be dedicated and disciplined.

Get some free Study ebook from www.ciscostudyguide.com
Re: Wangonet Cisco Networking Academy Has Resumed Lectures by seunstic: 7:44am On May 09, 2012
Please kindly give us the full link on hw to get the cicso self training?

(1) (Reply)

Brain Dumps Sql Server 2008 Dba(mcitp) / CIPM August 2012 Diet / Where Can I Learn Programming And Oracle Data Base Administration In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.