Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Help In Making Local Catfish Feed And Ingredients - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help In Making Local Catfish Feed And Ingredients (584 Views)

Tips To Cut Cost Of Broiler And Catfish Feed By More Than 50% / Rabbit Feed And Exotic Rabbit In UYO AND ENVIRONS..... / Snail Feed And Feeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help In Making Local Catfish Feed And Ingredients by ChijiokeBen: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2016
Good morning, I need help to develop my own local catfish feed. I spend almost everything I gain as provision to feeding cost. Its really not cool as a business man! I want to have the knowledge about making my own feed and how to formulate them from Starters to finisher. The following details bug me up when it comes to this particular issue,

- Pls what are the ingredients that are vital in establishing the feed at its best and where can I find them and cost per each?
- What machineries required to produce them on those stages and there cost?
- where can I locate a successful farm feed for training and knowledge that is at Lagos or very close to Lagos

You can contact me privately with my
WhatsApp number: 07030910606
email: kingsways007@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Help In Making Local Catfish Feed And Ingredients by fm7070: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
where are you located,
maybe i can recommend a feed mill close to you

(1) (Reply)

Exploiting Agribusiness Evolution In Nigeria / Crates Of Egg For Sale In Lagos / Get Very Cheap Agro Products @ Fards Internationals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.