Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

How Genuine Is This Property Dealer? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Genuine Is This Property Dealer? (394 Views)

This Property Has Appreciated. / Get N6,000,000 Commission TODAY ; Buy Or Sell This Property / Property Dealer In Sector 1 Dwarka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Genuine Is This Property Dealer? by danemenike: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2016
Recently my client in Nairaland contacted me informing me that he wants to acquire some plots of land from a property dealer "Adron" in park view estate Atan, close to winners chapel. I have made some enquires on my own but I'll also like to get more inputs from the house.
Here is the promo advert;
" ADRON LEMON FRIDAY 2016" 

ONE TIME OFFER  THAT U CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS FOR ANYTHING.

THE 15%  SLASH OF ANY OF OUR LANDED PROPERTIES...
Shimawa ,Ibeju Lekki,Atan otta,Imota ikorodu and Abuja .

U want to be a part of this OFFER
Follow this steps :
-Get a subscription form of purchase which automatically qualifies you for the 15% slash

- Attach your passport photographs

-Choose your desired estate location and plot size

-Pay 200k down payment as ur initial payment to any banks in the favor of "Adron homes and properties ltd

-And spread the remaining balance within 12months
- Then you are entitled to * A duly executed purchase receipt * Deed of Contract Sale * Survey Plan * Letter of Allocation * Deed Of Assignment/ Global C/O
- Get a free bag of rice, a hamper and a live turkey/ enjoy the seasons

Sounds interesting? CALL ME NOW FOR MORE INFO *Lanre- 08110876121 or Wtsapp Num- 08032492805
Hurry now ...offer last 2016.

I can be reached on Engr. Daniel(07037629947) for feedback.

(1) (Reply)

New 4 Bdrm Dup Wit Bq 4sale At Magodo Isheri Gateway Zone. N55m Net / Abijo GRA Area Land For Sale / Three Plots Of Land For Sale With C Of O In Lawal Street!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.