Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How AC Is Being Changed To DC In DC Adapter - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How AC Is Being Changed To DC In DC Adapter (367 Views)

Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN / My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color / Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How AC Is Being Changed To DC In DC Adapter by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Have you ever ponder on how your electronic devices retain energy via DC charger.........your laptops,phones,tablets all depends on Alternating current but they cnt withstand AC input instead, DC charger is used to slice & chop the current down......
There are three effective components in AC-DC adapter
1 Transformer
2 Bridge Rectifier (4 rectifier diodes)
3 Filter Capacitor

They works thus.....
The Transformer is commonly used to step down the applied AC mains via electromagnetic induction,while the voltage seems low, the #AC_mains require rectification filtration...Rectification is done by #THE_BRIDGE_RECTIFIER (comprised of 4 rectifier diodes) and this rectified voltage is further filtered by the preceding electrolytic #FILTER_CAPACITOR to then produce a clean DC output to then charge your devices.......
I'm way up to build a AC -DC circuit....I'll upload it for you to see......
#BOooom

(1) (Reply)

Network Issue On My Nokia Lumia / Bluetooth Headset...advice Please / How To Make Android Faster And Smoother (10 Tips)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.