Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads (46261 Views)

10 Weird Pictures That Duped Internet Users / Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Don't Have A Car In Lagos (Funny) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Cletus77(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
5starmilitant:
Awon werey.
Wats Awon werey?
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Jaydenjohnson(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
I swear i cant stay any where else in this country.... just love it.. i can relate to all dis crazy stuff fam
just watching the comments tho

Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kai Nairaland, una lo ko kill perrin one day. Op, you be bad gai! Infact, you deserve one borru of henessy, kai!

Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by horluwaloseyi(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
No be wixkid na vizkid
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by LOVEGINO(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
10- I am really tired guys, I need to take a nap, don’t forget to share and comment.

*snoorrrrrrrrrs*
when you smoke weed for d first time grin
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
2-There is nothing really as good as fresh air
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
4- Well the police tried to tow their bus , so the conductor and the driver did a unique kind of protest.
oh lard grin cc falconey come an see
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by jennifer22(f): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Laugh won kill me ohh, proudly Nigerian
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Mathemagician1:
I don't know what's funny about these pictures. How can someone laugh about living in an uncivilised and chaotic society. Can we Africans ever build an organised society like we find in other climes? What's wrong with the thought process of Nigerians for God's sake? How can someone laugh about his sufferings?

I still don't understand why I was born a Nigerian.

Visa to Syria or somailia dey.
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 30, 2019
Just sleek, friend. cheesy
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 31, 2019
Microsoft bought Skype for 8,5 billion!.. what a bunch of idiots! I downloaded it for free! cool

Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget / Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose / When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8