Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Dele Momodu Walks Out Of Event After Davido Called Him “my Boy” On Stage - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of Event After Davido Called Him “my Boy” On Stage (716 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination / VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low / Download Music: Burna Boy – On The Low (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Walks Out Of Event After Davido Called Him “my Boy” On Stage by Diamondpicture(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
According to sources who sent in this video, Ovation magazinepublisher, Dele Momodu was at a concert together with Davido and as he was performing on stage, Davido sang thus ‘Mr Dele na boy, Dele na my boy’..

Dele Momodu who appeared insulted walked out of the venue to salvage the situation. But to me I think he just recieved the highest curse of his life

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of Event After Davido Called Him “my Boy” On Stage by Joephat(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
So now do we fry beans for the both of them?

who get that pishure self?

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Subscription Prices Will Be Increased From May 1… See The New Rates / The Artiste Called Nneka / MUSIC: Onyi Best - My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.