Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,009 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

How A Nigerian Can Make Money Online Using Pinterest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Nigerian Can Make Money Online Using Pinterest (622 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start Today / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Nigerian Can Make Money Online Using Pinterest by Nemex365(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hello Nairalnders,

Today I want to share with you how you can make money online using pinterest. In this post you will learn how to make money on pinterest

Do u know why pinterest is a good way to make money?
...because it has massive traffic

Alright

Let's Roll....

Method 1 :Sell Your Services :

DO you know that you can render your service on pinterest in exchange of some cool kesh.

If you are good in graphic design then this is for you.
Just show examples of stuffs you have designed on your profile in pinterest.

Method 2 : Selling a Product : ,Sell any kind of online product you like. Just put what you are selling on yourblog..com profile with the link. and people will see it and buy.

Thanks for reading this post.

I have a FREE ebook for you . You will see the link below this Post.

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Sand And Granite Supplies Is? Need Your Contributions / Urgent!!!!! 30 Tonnes Trucks / I Want To Buy A Solar Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.