Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Push Cv- How Effective? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push Cv- How Effective? (1310 Views)

7 Reasons Why Recruiters Push Cv's Aside And What You Can Do To Avoid It / Push CV / Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Push Cv- How Effective? by chyima(f): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good day fellow nairalanders

I would really like to know how effective this site is ,itWas introduced to me recently and am seeing job adverts there,but the issue is when you apply does it really hit the career section of the recruiting organization,or just the push cv site and act as consultant to select their choice of candidates who they now send to the recruiting company.
Re: Push Cv- How Effective? by deusp: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Very effective
chyima:
Good day fellow nairalanders

I would really like to know how effective this site is ,itWas introduced to me recently and am seeing job adverts there,but the issue is when you apply does it really hit the career section of the recruiting organization,or just the push cv site and act as consultant to select their choice of candidates who they now send to the recruiting company.

Re: Push Cv- How Effective? by chyima(f): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
deusp:
Very effective

The instant apply there does it really link to the recruiting organization portal? Or u must answer those analytical questions first
Re: Push Cv- How Effective? by donejossy87(f): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
My dear, wot work for u might nt work fo me. Mst jobs I applied for on push cv turns out t b gnld. But Can't say [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Push Cv- How Effective? by lollmaolol(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Useless website. They only good at sending just mail. You guys better repent if you are reading this.

I have clicked unsubscribe times without number, yet I received unsolicited messages from PushCv.

1 Like

Re: Push Cv- How Effective? by deusp: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
It sends your uploaded CV on the portal straight to the organization..the questions ain't necessary as long as you have created a profile
chyima:

The instant apply there does it really link to the recruiting organization portal? Or u must answer those analytical questions first
Re: Push Cv- How Effective? by deusp: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
But pushcv has been the one giving me genuine jobs/interviews
donejossy87:
My dear, wot work for u might nt work fo me. Mst jobs I applied for on push cv turns out t b gnld. But Can't say [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Push Cv- How Effective? by chyima(f): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
deusp:
It sends your uploaded CV on the portal straight to the organization..the questions ain't necessary as long as you have created a profile

Okay ,thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

Customer Care Representative / Infiniti / AXA Mansard Insurance Plc Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.