Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

How To Stimulate Your Memory - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Stimulate Your Memory (1205 Views)

See 4 Types Of Food That Can Boost Up Your Memory As A Student / 20 Study Hacks To Improve Your Memory In 2019 / China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stimulate Your Memory by Olarewajub: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
1. Stimulate your memory by learning new skills, a new language, or a musical instrument.
2. Focus your attention on the most important things.
3. Learn mnemonic techniques.
4. Drink sufficient water. Dehydration can cause mental confusion.
5. Get enough sleep. During sleep the brain stores memories.
6. Relax while you are studying. Stress triggers the release of cortisol, which disrupt nerve interactions.
7. Avoid alcohol abuse and smoking. Alcohol interferes with short term memory, and alcoholism can lead to a deficiency of thiamine, a B vitamin that is essential to the proper working of the memory. Smoking reduces oxygen to the brain.

www.blegostyle..co.ke/2016/12/how-to-stimulate-your-memory.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stimulate Your Memory by hanastazia(f): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nice one. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Stimulate Your Memory by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:02am On Dec 30, 2016
I'm guilty of the sleep thing

1 Like

Re: How To Stimulate Your Memory by Olarewajub: 2:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
I'm guilty of the sleep thing

Majority of people around the globe are sleep deprived especially students.
Re: How To Stimulate Your Memory by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2016
Anytime I want go stimulate my memory I just rub the tip of my pen1s. It works like magic. smiley
Re: How To Stimulate Your Memory by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:56am On Dec 30, 2016
LastMumu:
Anytime I want go stimulate my memory I just rub the tip of my pen1s. It works like magic. smiley
definitely not
Re: How To Stimulate Your Memory by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
definitely not

It does. I made third class from Almighty UNN. A testament to the fact that it works. angry
Re: How To Stimulate Your Memory by Certifiedbillio(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2016
LastMumu:

It does. I made third class from Almighty UNN. A testament to the fact that it works. angry
. Let me coman be going o

(1) (Reply)

7 Secret Of Scoring 280 And Above In 2017 UTME / Breaking News: Unilorin Made A List In The World Guinness Book Of Record / Items Needed For Npower Physical Verification And Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.