Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

New Year Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Year Message (1298 Views)

New Year Message To The Atheists / There is Hungry in the Land: Rev.Fr. Mbaka voice out on his New Year Message / New Year Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Message by reallest(f): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Another year filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed. You have made my year very special, and I wish for you to continue to do so. With you around, every moment is a special occasion for me. I hope you have a great year ahead. May i [Reallest] bless all with my care and warmth. I love you, and wish you a very Happy New Year.
espn
Blaqsmith
lordnicklaus
joe4christ
Bobmaintain
macof
cloudgoddess
Weah96
davien
MizJanet
:johnydon22
Hardmirror wink
Hanh
HopefulLandlord
Anas09[friend beater grin]
& all those that make Di's 2016 colorful one.I Love u all,Ajoke hold no grudge against no one.love ya all

1 Like

Re: New Year Message by HardMirror(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wow. Thanks dear. Wishing u a prosperous New Year too
Re: New Year Message by Anas09: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
reallest:
Another year filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed. You have made my year very special, and I wish for you to continue to do so. With you around, every moment is a special occasion for me. I hope you have a great year ahead. May i [Reallest] bless all with his care and warmth. I love you, and wish you a very Happy New Year.
espn
Blaqsmith
lordnicklaus
joe4christ
Bobmaintain
macof
cloudgoddess
Weah96
davien
MizJanet
Hardmirror wink
Hanh
HopefulLandlord
& all those that make Di's 2016 colorful one.I Love u all,Ajoke hold no grudge against no one.love ya all
grin grin
Happy 2017
Re: New Year Message by hopefulLandlord: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
thanks reallest, I also wish you the same

all glory to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, R'Amen
Re: New Year Message by davien(m): 1:33am On Dec 31, 2016
Wishing u a happy new year smiley
Re: New Year Message by joe4christ(m): 12:58am On Jan 03, 2017
reallest:
Another year filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed. You have made my year very special, and I wish for you to continue to do so. With you around, every moment is a special occasion for me. I hope you have a great year ahead. May i [Reallest] bless all with my care and warmth. I love you, and wish you a very Happy New Year.
espn
Blaqsmith
lordnicklaus
joe4christ
Bobmaintain
macof
cloudgoddess
Weah96
davien
MizJanet
Hardmirror wink
Hanh
HopefulLandlord

You love me too? Ain't that strange! grin
Re: New Year Message by Anas09: 1:04am On Jan 03, 2017
joe4christ:

I thought it strange too, but hey, its a new year.
Re: New Year Message by joe4christ(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2017
Anas09:

I thought it strange too, but hey, its a new year.

Wow, new year resolution at it's peak. I hope it lingers for long before you start bashing people again cheesy
Re: New Year Message by Anas09: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
joe4christ:

Wow, new year resolution at it's peak. I hope it lingers for long before you start bashing people again cheesy
So i have been bashing people? grin grin
Well, am planning on changing to a more milder genlter me. I just can't stand folly.
Re: New Year Message by joe4christ(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Anas09:

So i have been bashing people? grin grin
Well, am planning on changing to a more milder genlter me. I just can't stand folly.

I'm yet to see a true Nigerian who keeps up with their resolution for as little as 5months lasan! grin I probably might be witnessing the first, let me be hopeful and hope you don't dissapoint.
Re: New Year Message by joe4christ(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Okay, just realised you've gone back to your default mode.

Re: New Year Message by mohamedali(m): 5:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Okay take this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTVqacTifcs

Quran , chapter 8 , viers 49-51

In the name of GOD

[49. The hypocrites and those in whose hearts is sickness said, “Their religion has deluded these people.” But whoever puts his trust in God—God is Mighty and Wise.
50. If only you could see, as the angels take away those who disbelieve, striking their faces and their backs: “Taste the agony of the Burning.”51. “That is because of what your hands have committed, and because God is not unjust to the servants.”]

Chapter 3 ، viers 168 - 170

{168. Those who said of their brethren, as they stayed behind, “Had they obeyed us, they would not have been killed.” Say, “Then avert death from yourselves, if you are truthful.”169. Do not consider those killed in the cause of God as dead. In fact, they are alive, at their Lord, well provided for.170. Delighting in what God has given them out of His grace, and happy for those who have not yet joined them; that they have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.}
Re: New Year Message by Anas09: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2017
joe4christ:

I'm yet to see a true Nigerian who keeps up with their resolution for as little as 5months lasan! grin I probably might be witnessing the first, let me be hopeful and hope you don't dissapoint.
lol. I dont do resoultions. Am a Christian. Christians dont do resolutions, they draw out plans, make Declarations and depend on the Holy Spirit to strengthen them over come the temptations that will come.

Resoultion is saying, "I can do this on my own".

For, me, This is my year of Obidience/Holiness. Am looking forward to living a Sin free life this year. By God's Grace, every moment of everyday, will be depending on the Holy Spirit to help me overcome temptations.

This is what Christians do.
Re: New Year Message by joe4christ(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:

lol. I dont do resoultions. Am a Christian. Christians dont do resolutions, they draw out plans, make Declarations and depend on the Holy Spirit to strengthen them over come the temptations that will come.

Resoultion is saying, "I can do this on my own".

For, me, This is my year of Obidience/Holiness. Am looking forward to living a Sin free life this year. By God's Grace, every moment of everyday, will be depending on the Holy Spirit to help me overcome temptations.

This is what Christians do.

The bolder: grin grin grin
In a sin city I wouldn't want you to do that to yourself bae, you sure are gonna lose out of the fun for this year. Come sin with me baby, God will understand and therefore overlook. You're human jor.

Come visit me, let me take you out!
Re: New Year Message by reallest(f): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2017
joe4christ:

tongue tongue
Re: New Year Message by reallest(f): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2017
mohamedali:
Okay take this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTVqacTifcs

Quran , chapter 8 , viers 49-51

In the name of GOD

[49. The hypocrites and those in whose hearts is sickness said, “Their religion has deluded these people.” But whoever puts his trust in God—God is Mighty and Wise.
50. If only you could see, as the angels take away those who disbelieve, striking their faces and their backs: “Taste the agony of the Burning.”51. “That is because of what your hands have committed, and because God is not unjust to the servants.”]

Chapter 3 ، viers 168 - 170

{168. Those who said of their brethren, as they stayed behind, “Had they obeyed us, they would not have been killed.” Say, “Then avert death from yourselves, if you are truthful.”169. Do not consider those killed in the cause of God as dead. In fact, they are alive, at their Lord, well provided for.170. Delighting in what God has given them out of His grace, and happy for those who have not yet joined them; that they have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.}

^^^^Can someone tell me the meaning of all these poem

(1) (Reply)

When you hear the brain sleeps / Who Is A Christian And Who Is An Unbeliever? / Categories Of Atheists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.