Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice (396 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1)

Advice by sinzui(f): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hi i am Michael a 22 year old Creative Director,i own a small branding company in ojuelegba lagos here, i met this very RICH white woman in nigeria few months back that was very impressed as to how young i am and the little i have accomplished for myself after telling her the story of my life (all truth and nothing but the truth)... Hence, she is very much willing to sponsor me through out my university in either the United states or canada ( she left me with the option to apply and try out whichever one i like ) .. i would like to get advice on what and what to do next, i just joined this forum recently as i have read one can get great advice from on here, thanks and God bless
Re: Advice by justwise(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2016

(1)

Nigerian Govt. Takes Over Distressed Arik Airlines, Appoints New Management / Travel Direction Needed / Questions Asked At Italian Embssy For Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.