Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Pls Help To Unlock Phone Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help To Unlock Phone Network (565 Views)

Issue With My Phone Network / Who Can Unlock Phone / How To Unlock Iphone From Any Cell Phone Network For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help To Unlock Phone Network by chisunday(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dear Nairalanders I was given a phone from australia this Xmas season but discovered that no Nigerian network provider sim can work on it,due to the fact that it was locked.Please can anybody in the house help me with an unlock code? The model of the phone is ZTE T816. Thanks house for your kind assistance.
Re: Pls Help To Unlock Phone Network by Baroba(m): 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
chisunday:
Dear Nairalanders I was given a phone from australia this Xmas season but discovered that no Nigerian network provider sim can work on it,due to the fact that it was locked.Please can anybody in the house help me with an unlock code? The model of the phone is ZTE T816. Thanks house for your kind assistance.

Send me your 15 digit imei make I do Xmas for you. cool
Re: Pls Help To Unlock Phone Network by Harpheez50: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Baroba:

Send me your 15 digit imei make I do Xmas for you. cool
please can you help me to unlock Nokia Lumia locked to at$t?
Re: Pls Help To Unlock Phone Network by necessityeliza: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
I suggest you can approach Simpleunlocking.com and specify the country,locked network of Nokia Lumia.Based on the availability you can get the permanent unlock service along with free instructions.

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo 3 Specifications, And Price With 4GB + 64GB Inbuilt Memory Storage / Rumor: Nokia P1 With 6GB Ram To Be Announced At MWC 2017 / Whatsapp Messenger Prompting Me To Verify My Phone: What Does It Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.