Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Job Vacancy At CWAY Food And Beverages - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy At CWAY Food And Beverages (4011 Views)

Apply For The Job Of Head, Brand & Marketing Personnel At CWAY Group / Cway Food And Beverages Interview / Vacancy For Admin Manager At Cway Food & Beverages Nigeria Company Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy At CWAY Food And Beverages by bolagabriella: 1:03am On Dec 30, 2016
There is a vacancy for a sales representative at CWAY food and beverages.Anyone interested should just go to the website and click on careers,then click on Nigeria...you'll see it there

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancy At CWAY Food And Beverages by maxwell767(m): 1:37am On Dec 30, 2016
wink

Re: Job Vacancy At CWAY Food And Beverages by Erums(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
bolagabriella:
There is a vacancy for a sales representative at CWAY food and beverages.Anyone interested should just go to the website and click on careers,then click on Nigeria...you'll see it there

Hello, goodevening.. Can i talk with you..? I wish to inquire about cway food and beverages.. I was given an offer.. Please i need some basic info.. Thanks in advance
Re: Job Vacancy At CWAY Food And Beverages by Calygreat: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2019
maxwell767:
wink
What's the pay and working conditions like? Pls
I have interview with them next week
Re: Job Vacancy At CWAY Food And Beverages by Regenerated: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Calygreat:

What's the pay and working conditions like? Pls
I have interview with them next week
Pls how was ur interview with them? What position? And how are they offering to pay, I have an interview with them on Monday.
Re: Job Vacancy At CWAY Food And Beverages by snezy(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2019
What's the basic salary for sales representative at cway?
Re: Job Vacancy At CWAY Food And Beverages by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
snezy:
What's the basic salary for sales representative at cway?
Please, do you know how long it takes CWAY to get back after an interview?
Re: Job Vacancy At CWAY Food And Beverages by Joy59: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
I had an interview with Cway(Abuja branch)on the 7th of September for the role of an Admin/Supervisor but still haven't heard from them....
Please, do you know how long it takes CWAY to send feedback after an interview?
Re: Job Vacancy At CWAY Food And Beverages by TRANQ: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Joy59:
I had an interview with Cway(Abuja branch)on the 7th of September for the role of an Admin/Supervisor but still haven't heard from them....
Please, do you know how long it takes CWAY to send feedback after an interview?
They know how to ghost, they probably moved on with another candidate

(1) (Reply)

Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) / Tyonex Nig Ltd Interview Let's Meet Here / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Is Ongoing: Apply Here Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.