Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

She Want Me To Help Reconcile Her And Her Fiancé, How Do I Go About It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Want Me To Help Reconcile Her And Her Fiancé, How Do I Go About It. (1285 Views)

Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want Me To Help Reconcile Her And Her Fiancé, How Do I Go About It. by joa2013: 1:30am On Dec 30, 2016
My secretary Clara has been dull and unexcited in the office of late, this has been affecting her performance. A little discussion with her revealed that her fiancé called it quit with her on 15 December. She asked if I could talk to Mike since she introduced him to me before, I obliged. She forwarded the message Mike sent to call off the relationship to me, it reads

"you're only looking for a man who will help fund your vainglorious lifestyle while I'm seriously looking for a wife; we aren't at par with each other, I have moved on, wishing you well in all future endeavours".

Having read this, I became confused, how do I handle Mike with this situation? I'm not so good in relationship matters, I married the most prudent woman on earth, she manages everyone, including myself. Can someone help Clara out?
Re: She Want Me To Help Reconcile Her And Her Fiancé, How Do I Go About It. by EYIBLESSN(m): 1:32am On Dec 30, 2016
So you brought another person matter from working place here abi?

Tell Clara that Understanding is the only fuel that powers the vehicle called relationship. She must understand the fact that Mr Mike does not work at Central Bank or Shell. Mr Mike should not be seen as the source of her problems. She should not regards Mr Mike as the solution or fundraiser to solving her ever demanding tendencies. She must exhibit a high levels of Understanding.

Mr Mike Welcome oooooooooo, I am a very young Man like you oooooooooo, The only language women understands in Money, Ego Judi, Owo, Her demanding money from you never means she is problematic when it comes to that. She will makes you a man and makes you happy but no in all cases.

Some advice is still coming in

3 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Help Reconcile Her And Her Fiancé, How Do I Go About It. by Julietcutie(f): 1:45am On Dec 30, 2016
just read the text Mike sent to your secretary and what I can adduce is that Mike is no more interested in her cause of either the attitude or personality of your secretary or he was never in love with her... Its better to tell her to let him be you can't force a man to marry you ...if she begs him ...he may just take her back out of pity and she may regret the marriage and maybe she should also watch her lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Help Reconcile Her And Her Fiancé, How Do I Go About It. by joa2013: 1:52am On Dec 30, 2016
EYIBLESSN:
So you brought another person matter from working place here abi?

No, you can see the time of the night, I was pondering on what to do to help her when this idea of family section came into my mind. Clara and Mike are not on nairaland.com, this I know very well, therefore they wouldn't be here to see these, cheers.

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Help Reconcile Her And Her Fiancé, How Do I Go About It. by EYIBLESSN(m): 1:56am On Dec 30, 2016
joa2013:
No, you can see the time of the night, I was pondering on what to do to help her when this idea of family section came into my mind. Clara and Mike are not on nairaland.com, this I know very well, therefore they wouldn't be here to see these, cheers.

God blesses you. You are more active in this section. Why?
Re: She Want Me To Help Reconcile Her And Her Fiancé, How Do I Go About It. by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 30, 2016
Oga of secretary, 1st of all, its unprofessional of you to be adding settlement of a coworkers love life to your own pursuit of daily bread abi you get another work for somewhere? If d case complicate finish and Clara begin show you woman wahala for work Shey you go fit stand the disgrace. Your work should be your work and stay out of issues like this.

To the issue, weve heard only from mike, there are 2sides to a relationship and no wise conclusion can be made without hearing from the other side of the matter no matter how convincing mike's part may appear to be. The same mike may later be the one at fault the most when both sides are equally heard.

But for Clara to open up and show remorse behinds mike's back shows that shes willing to make amends of her lifestyle. So if really you consider yourself in position to help without losing your respect, approach mike and tell him not to find any other woman but rather you should both plan together on how to make it look like she's losing the love of her life to another woman. Pay another girl to act like she appreciate all the kobokobo mike is giving her while clara still has strict access to his home just for her to see the set up so she will feel jealous...

If you've watched Jennifer... The early episode where toyosi's brother plotted with Jennifer to make his fiancee sit up; that yellow pawpaw fiancee...that's what I'm talking about.

If this is done, she will learn her lesson and the union would resuscitate but oga be careful for your daily bread. God help you.

5 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Help Reconcile Her And Her Fiancé, How Do I Go About It. by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 30, 2016
she should face her problems...and make changes if possible
Re: She Want Me To Help Reconcile Her And Her Fiancé, How Do I Go About It. by Acidosis(m): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2016
deb303:
she should face her problems...and make changes if possible
Re: She Want Me To Help Reconcile Her And Her Fiancé, How Do I Go About It. by EYIBLESSN(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Julietcutie:
just read the text Mike sent to your secretary and what I can adduce is that Mike is no more interested in her cause of either the attitude or personality of your secretary or he was never in love with her... Its better to tell her to let him be you can't force a man to marry you ...if she begs him ...he may just take her back out of pity and she may regret the marriage and maybe she should also watch her lifestyle

I replied you message on your mail. Expecting your response soon
Re: She Want Me To Help Reconcile Her And Her Fiancé, How Do I Go About It. by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
From the breakup message, only her can help herself.

Appears she's in the mining business...

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Zambian Girl Who Died And Resurrected 2 Years Later / Wives And Career / A Set Of Imported Dining Table & Chairs For Urgent Sale At Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.