Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid (21903 Views)

Yemi Alade And Smiles Beckwith Enjoy 'Hot Air Balloon' Ride / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / Small Doctor Celebrates His Son’s Birthday In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by 9jaflaver: 4:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Check-Out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid

So adorable.

See photo below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/check-out-this-adorable-photo-of-yemi-alade-and-a-little-kid/

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 30, 2016
who never touch small pikin head before

29 Likes

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:14am On Dec 30, 2016
deb303:
who never touch small pikin head before
Upload the one u were seen touching a small pikin head undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Nixiepie(f): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2016
I dnt see how this is news undecided

10 Likes

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Smellymouth: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Smh

1 Like

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by adebayo201: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2016
photo of ishilove and mukina2 posing with some children cool

18 Likes

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Goldenheart(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2016
tongue
Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by wise7(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2016
What's so adorable about this

3 Likes

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Divay22(f): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2016
Is this one news undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Shortyy(f): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2016
How's this adorable? I'm not surprised, these are the kinda stupid things that make this FP. *farts and walks out

2 Likes

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by kikies(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2016
What's adorable here now mtchewwwww

3 Likes

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by biz9ja(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Kobodata.com is a place to get that cheap affordable mobile data
Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by chimhigher(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Damn!! Whatz so special about ds stupid pics,see me dnt understand Nairaland frontpage again oo..

2 Likes

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by dammyluv911(f): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2016
hw e take affect me lubbish

2 Likes

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by seunlayi(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Nice move

1 Like

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Judasjudas(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2016
see the distance she give the pikin ..
Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2016
She shielded only herself from the rain... Very Selfish

2 Likes

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by toprealman: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2016
Lil boy get sway pass yemi sef....who is with me?

1 Like

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by nonjebose(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2016
What is wrong with the person that took this to FP? These mods are tiresome and childish. It is too early in the day for this poo

2 Likes

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Zaheertyler(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2016
what's adorable there

3 Likes

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Francis95(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2016
Nma27:
She shielded only herself from the rain... Very Selfish
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Damscrob(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2016
lol
Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Promismike(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2016
ok
Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by toprealman: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:
How's this adorable? I'm not surprised, these are the kinda stupid things that make this FP. *farts and works out
Why fart? Typical of vertically challenged people.....notice me!
Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Shortyy(f): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2016
toprealman:
Why fart? Typical of vertically challenged people.....notice me!
*farts in his mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2016
Francis95:
Shut up
Shut down!
Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by 2shur: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2016
lets fhuck
i am very open

Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Arsenalholic(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2016
What is this one na?

I'm not surprised hackers have been feasting on NL these days... This forum has gone to the dogs.

Awaiting my ban already...
Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by toprealman: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:

*farts in his mouth.
Sweetie, fart inside my deek if you like....as long as it makes you both happy afterwards.
Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid by Ahmeduana(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2016
MAKE SHE NO DO QUICK MAKE SHE BORN HER OWN, ALL HER MATE DON BECOME MAMA IBEJI, NA ONLY MAKE SHE DEY RECEIVE Love Machine (self servicing machine) AS CHRISMAS GIFT SHE SABI!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request / Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool / Comedian EmmaOhMyGod's Court And Wedding Reception Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.