Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Spiritual Digest : No Excuse Is Tenable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest : No Excuse Is Tenable (445 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest: The Unsearchable God / Spiritual Digest : The Tares Among The Wheat I / Spiritual Digest : God Has An Uncompromising Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest : No Excuse Is Tenable by jonatoye(m): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

Focus: No Excuse is Tenable

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Every man probably has excuses for every action and inaction; nevertheless, no excuse is tenable for not doing the will of God in every bid to experiencing His Kingdom in every facets of life!!!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28 NLT).

In the parable of the great banquet in Luke 14:15-23; Jesus made a description of various invitation to different calibre of people. The people that were initially invited made various excuses to exempt themselves from the banquet. When this happened, the invitation was made open to all; be it the rich, poor and even those who are physically challenged in any aspect of life were invited.

Since the invitation is made open to all; You can't say you weren't told about the good news. You can't say you didn't come because you are rich, poor or even physically challenged in some aspect of life. The invitation that was made freely open to all is designed that way to ensure that no excuse is tenable.

The Lord knows the resistance you are likely to face in every bid to doing His will and also to fulfill your purpose in life. Put aside every hindrance to coming to Him so as to find rest for your soul. Don't join the league of those who say God understands while acting contrary to His will.
--------
Lord! I receive the grace to respond to you as at when due in every aspect of life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
--------
#- No excuse is tenable for not responding to God's will and purpose -#

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have a Terrific Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Italian Priest Organizes "Sex Orgies" On Church Property!!! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / I Will Worship God From My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.