Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,959 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Do You Think About Danger Album? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Think About Danger Album? (579 Views)

What Do You Think About P-square Track "danger" / Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" / P Square New Album Titled Danger- Ft 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Danger Album? by easyemoney(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2009
personally i think its an okay album despite hearing it has sold over 2million copies well i dont know how far that s true. but on ething im sure about on this album is who dey here sounds so much like maino all the above the beat the tunes is so much alike, so who copied who but im very sure maino's hit track all the above came out before danger album, check out this review on that album.

pls lets hear your opinion about that album

http://naijaalbumreviews..com/2009/11/psquare-says-you-go-see-danger-album.html
Re: What Do You Think About Danger Album? by tosinaded(m): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2009
mediocre, compared to the last three undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Danger Album? by easyemoney(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2009
thanks for that prompt reply. i wanted to be kind of conservative with the choice of word i use. but you just hit the nail on the head. well done check out the full review at

http://naijaalbumreviews..com/2009/11/psquare-says-you-go-see-danger-album.html

(1) (Reply)

Have U Heard / Raymond Fix: A New Artist Who Believes He Will Take Over / Event For Upcoming Artiste Sign Up Now:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.