Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months (1710 Views)

Yahoo-boy Who Defrauded Foreigner $140,000 Jailed For 12 Months In Benin / Money Medicine Scammers Who Defrauded Man Of N31million / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2016
[size=14pt]Please be very careful when dealing with someone especially when it involves money. Many seems to flaunt good morals but they are just wolves in sheep clothing.

This guy (see pix below) defrauded someone in Lagos of a particular sum of money since three months. The victim has been faced with serious issues because of the money. For over three months this fraudster has been on his heels.

Anyone with any useful info about his location should kindly report to the nearest police station.[/size]

[img]fraudster 22.png[/img]

Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2016
cheesy

Who knows? He myt be one of us here on NL & he may attend the NL BEACH PARTY too cheesy

Guys, y'all shud keep ur eyes peeled open sha, u myt be his next victim. tongue

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by Lastking147(m): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Who knows? He myt be one of us here on NL & he may attend the NL BEACH PARTY too cheesy

lol I see u
Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2016
Lastking147:

lol I see u

BEBE mi... kiss

How are u? It's been a loooong time I never heard from u and Sinz too.. cry

But I hope everything is juz so fuccking fine grin
Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by yomi007k(m): 9:03am On Dec 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

.....and he might use d money to order some drinks or flex his babe.

Wat amazes me however is d fact dt he looks so innocent.

Im glad I dont trust any soul....works 4 me.

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

That is how cruel humans can be. They always believe they are smarter and get away with someone's possession. I pray this one will teach many others lesson.
I pray he gets nabbed quickly.
Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Sammeyd:

That is how cruel humans can be. They always believe they are smarter and get away with someone's possession. I pray this one will teach many others lesson.
I pray he gets nabbed quickly.

Whatever he took from that person won't be fruitful anyway.. cheesy

I believe in KARMA... and this karma is ain't a mere biitch these days. One day, he will pay it back plus 7x the interest... If the victim is lucky, his God will let him watch it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by Franky826: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2016
Op you would have confirmed how the fraud went on, shared it here so people can also learn. Nairaland has been teaching us for a decade you know.

Meanwhile I'll be on the lookout.
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by dotman4real007(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2016
innocent looking criminal. dem plenty wella especially in churches!

2 Likes

Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by Lastking147(m): 1:41am On Jan 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

BEBE mi... kiss

How are u? It's been a loooong time I never heard from u and Sinz too.. cry

But I hope everything is juz so fuccking fine grin
miss u bebe, it's kuku my phone doing nonsense....
Happy new year dear and to y'all my PLURIMI famz wish y'all the best
Traphedges bro I don miss u paaaah
s/o to Jarizod baba, Sinz (tho ya nowhere yo b found) richhomie haha bro I greet u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by azimibraun: 6:03am On Jan 02, 2017
Nobody can defraud me. Am not greedy am not dumb. Life is never do or die to me.
Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2017
Thank to the public! An image of this fraudster was delivered yesterday.

Since he found out that he is on public radar, he has hidden his facebook profile page with name[/color] Pookamani O. Veeiktour

Am sure he will be nabbed soon and pay handsomely for his fraudulent act.

Anyone with useful information on his whereabout should report to any nearest policed station.
Thanks

Please share on whatsapp, facebook, twitter, instagram, google+ and any social media network with this URL link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3546087/see-pics-guy-defrauded-someone

or share with this

h t t p s : / / g o o . g l / H 1 2 A 3 D

See image below.

Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by brandydaniells(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2017
Lastking147:

miss u bebe, it's kuku my phone doing nonsense....
Happy new year dear and to y'all my PLURIMI famz wish y'all the best
Traphedges bro I don miss u paaaah
s/o to Jarizod baba, Sinz (tho ya nowhere yo b found) richhomie haha bro I greet u

pls what is plurim
Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by Lastking147(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
brandydaniells:

pls what is plurim
Lool Trapqueen77
Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by Lastking147(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
brandydaniells:

pls what is plurim
Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2017
brandydaniells:

pls what is plurim

It's PLURIMI... cheesy

It's more than juz a group.. It's a family wink

Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by brandydaniells(m): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

It's PLURIMI... cheesy

It's more than juz a group.. It's a family wink
like a cult?
Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by George22016(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Whatever he took from that person won't be fruitful anyway.. cheesy

I believe in KARMA... and this karma is ain't a mere biitch these days. One day, he will pay it back plus 7x the interest... If the victim is lucky, his God will let him watch it. grin

Yes we all believe in karma.stop typing for likes.Why not get a job you are too active on Nairaland
Re: See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2017
George22016:

Yes we all believe in karma.stop typing for likes.Why not get a job you are too active on Nairaland

If I'm too active definitely that's not ur damn biznez cool

Stay off my lane..

(1) (Reply)

INTELLIGENT Robbery Inside The Banking Hall ( A Must Read) / COVID19: Eat your mama and papa Nigerian soldiers flogs hungry youths / Woman Runs For Her Life As Herdsmen Chase Her With Knives Leaving Her With Injur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.