Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Real Life Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Real Life Joke (732 Views)

Check Out The Real Life Photo Of The Man Drawn In Cabin Biscuits / Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?) / Funny Real Life Sign-posts And Notices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Life Joke by whiteroses(f): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
a girl was asked to watch an elderly lady at a church convention, the old lady couldnt speak any english but she can read yoruba very well, at the convention and she asked the girl to help her to the loo, the girl hates toilets and had to give her instruction from afar, so the old lady yelled in yoruba *which of these two doors should i enter , the girl replied what does it say on the door, read it out loud and i'll tell you which to enter, mainwhile the church had translated the writtings on the door into yoruba for old people that doesnt understand english, so the door states,  Obirin: Female and the second door states , Okunrin: Male, so the old lady pronounced exactly what she saw not knowing its english language, she shouted, Obirin Femaale Okunrin, Maale grin to the old lady it meant, a lady wants to start chasing a man keep chasing here, so the angered old lady started cursing, iwo omoyi she won shepe fun oni, moni o mumi re shalanga ile awon odoko lo mumi wa, oma jen won o lepe grin grin grin

sorry if its not funny but it gets me all the time whenever the lady it happens to tells me the story grin
Re: Real Life Joke by cantell(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
@Whiteroses,
If this is what you call a joke then i'm a full time comedian.
That pic in ur profile is not funny too. The person in that profile has the personality of an over-dressed,sex-ridden,over-ripe hag. No offense meant. Its just not appealing.lol
Re: Real Life Joke by whiteroses(f): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2009
cantell:

@Whiteroses,
If this is what you call a joke then i'm a full time comedian.
That pic in your profile is not funny too. The person in that profile has the personality of an over-dressed,sex-ridden,over-ripe hag. No offense meant. Its just not appealing.lol
none taken i hang my head in shame embarassed
Re: Real Life Joke by Dunddy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2009
real life shr.e.k

lmao
Re: Real Life Joke by tammyswits(f): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2009
Gosh!!
Re: Real Life Joke by bandely(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2009
Phew!

**Thank God its over*

(1) (Reply)

Real Man / How C-um U cu-m / This Naija Guy Is Tooo Funy! Must Watch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.