Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Hypocrisy Of The Deafening Silence Of Nigerians On The Plight Of Its Doctors - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Hypocrisy Of The Deafening Silence Of Nigerians On The Plight Of Its Doctors (451 Views)

Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG / Public Health Advisory To Nigerians On Coronavirus Disease / ‘747,853 Females Among 1,090,233 Nigerians On HIV Treatment’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of The Deafening Silence Of Nigerians On The Plight Of Its Doctors by CatfishBilly: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2016
LETTER TO THE SANCTIMONIOUS NIGERIANS
The Hypocrisy Of Your Silence Is Deafening

Do you know that DOCTORS in different Teaching hospitals, and Federal medical centers, across NIGERIA are being owed months of salaries?

In this critical times of economic hardship, on the backdrop of a recession!

Do you know that they have been doing their work diligently since then? In spite of!

Do you know they've been sending delegates ever since then, trying to DIALOGUE with the powers that be?

I bet you don't; I bet you don't care; I bet you don't give a rat's ass! You're too engrossed in your pretty, or ugly [as the case may be], little life to take notice; too engrossed to even raise your head for a brief moment in sympathy.

Well, I just hope that you will remain that engrossed if, and when, they eventually decide that enough is enough, and embark on a Nationwide industrial action to protest for their rights.

I hope so for YOUR SAKE! Because if at such a time you suddenly have some time to spare, to take to whatever media outlet is available to you [ including FB, Twitter, Instagram, Television and Radio stations, and newspapers], to rant about the "selfish" and "inconsiderate" Nigerian doctors , and remind them of the oath they took starve ; thunderstorms from Amadioha and Sango will incise your Peri-sylvian cortex with laser-like precision, giving you the GLOBAL APHASIA that is befitting of your hypocritical mutism.

When you see these things happen, know ye that it was a first class Wizard, in the order of Hippocrates, that made these pronunciations today.

Amen!

1. This is not directed to any particular person, and as such it is not a "sub," or whatever you children of anger call it these days. Elders like us don't do subs. We lay curses, and send the spirits to do our bidding.

2. The "curses" herein will only afflict those who are quiet now, but will raise a voice against doctors if, and when, they decide to embark on a strike.

3. For aversion of the curses, or redirection to your enemies, I will accept nothing less than a giant unicorn that farts the seven colors of the rainbow. A drunken elephant will suffice, as would 72 virgins whose bedmatics would rival that of the goddess Aphrodite [don't ask me how the virgins would know so much about sex; you go figure!]

PEACE to all men of goodwill
Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1017518455019179&id=100002831036954
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Deafening Silence Of Nigerians On The Plight Of Its Doctors by davbravo(m): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Not just Doctors, Other medical personnels included

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Deafening Silence Of Nigerians On The Plight Of Its Doctors by CatfishBilly: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sure, man.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Which Drug Store Can I Get Sumatriptan Tabs, They All Seems Not To Have / Habits That Help Older People Sleep Better / Nigerians should stay away from the protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.