Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

DSSC 2017 Recruitment Application Forms – DSSC Form - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSSC 2017 Recruitment Application Forms – DSSC Form (8992 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2017 / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2017/2018 Forum / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSSC 2017 Recruitment Application Forms – DSSC Form by chichi205: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2016
DSSC 2017 Recruitment Application Forms – With all the comment have been receiving so far in my mail i discovered that so many people are anxious to know when the 2017 DSSC recruitment will start i am here to inform you this day that the form will soon be out i promise to give you first hand information once it is out all you need to do just visit this site at regular basis and you will always be keep inform.

Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2017 Form

They are so many requirement but please take note of this one Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment is that applicants must be a Nigerian citizen who must have a minimum height of 1.68m tall for males and 1.65m for females. Applicants are expected to be between the ages of 22 and 35 years.

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017 Recruitment Requirements / Qualifications

Applicants are required to posses a minimum of second class lower division for first degree holders and lower credit for HND. Below are the specific disciplines required.

To see the discipline click >>> DSSC 2017 Recruitment Application Forms – DSSC Form
Re: DSSC 2017 Recruitment Application Forms – DSSC Form by xaliujokes(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
MUMU WHO ARE YOU DECIEVING

For DSSC

Online Registration starts on 2 March 2016 and closes 13 April 2016
Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold 01 -10 May 2016
APPLICATION IS FREE

For Airmen/Women

Online Registration Starts on the 8 February, 2016 and closes 25 March 2016.
Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 11 - 29 April 2016.
Disclaimer
This is to notify the candidates that careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng is the official Nigerian Air Force Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a FRAUD. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own PERIL.
APPLICATION IS FREE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Graduate Academic Staff Recruitment At LASU (41 Vacant Positions) / N-power: Physical Verification Will Commence As Soon As List Gets To NOA / Factory Workers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.