Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

See The Epic Reply A Blogger Gave To An Online Fraudster - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Epic Reply A Blogger Gave To An Online Fraudster (424 Views)

The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) / Nigeria's Biggest Online Fraudster - Hushpuppi / See The Epic Reply An Olamide Fan Gave A PHYNO Fan.. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Epic Reply A Blogger Gave To An Online Fraudster by RiversWatchDog(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2016
Just this morning 30th of december, i recieved a mail from one gmail acct; dr.kennedyuzok**@gmail.com with the title of the mail 'YOUR PAYMENT FILE'....... read what they wrote;

"Sender Name shabangu moneygram
Available
to pick up your first payment MTCN
Amount: $13,642.37. USD

I'm moneygram agent mr. colay clark your first payment of $13,642.37 USD has been sent today via moneygram. you are advise to contact MG with your full information to enable them give you sender name, question and answer to pick up your first payment MTCN= 62272243, for more information contact mr.john don, tell: +2296-7069-***, email: (moneygramiter2017@gmail.com) he will keep sending you payments details until you cofirmed your funds"

Checkout his reply......

"Fraudster i don't have your time!!! if you continue disturbing me with this useless mails, i will search for you and defame you on my blog!!"
And he also said he didn't engage in any business with them..... he wonders why they sent him that mail, and the worst part, how they got his email acct.

Read full article here >> http://thearticleng..com/2016/12/see-epic-reply-i-gave-to-online.html

lalasticlala put this stuff in front page, so that more people won't for their TRAP!!
Re: See The Epic Reply A Blogger Gave To An Online Fraudster by ITbomb(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
They are not worth the time, I receive tons of these daily

(1) (Reply)

Socrates Uduk's Dance Video Records Over 700 Views Within 24 Hours / Lady Falls In Love With Man Asked To Pay Her On MMM / Eazi Faces Backlash For Tweeting That Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.