Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

A Nairalander Needs Loan Of 10K - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Needs Loan Of 10K (727 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Help To Vote In A Contest / Nigerian Oscar Award: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Loan Of 10K by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Good Afternoon Nairalanders....

Am here to air a plead to follow Nairalanders, it being four years am using this platform, never being banned or found wanting in any regards.

I honestly need a loan of 10k and by God grace, I shall refund it before ending of January 2017. I urgently needed this money to travel to Sokoto to start my "End of Course Clearance" so I can get mobilized for NYSC and get issued my Notification of Results.

Have tried every means to raise the cash all to no avail....

Thanks and everyone who reads this should find comfort in knowing I honestly appreciate.

God bless Nigeria.....One love
Re: A Nairalander Needs Loan Of 10K by dollyjoy(f): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
I believe you didn't fell from the sky. What happened to your parents, friends, neighbours,coworkers? You should go ask them for a loan instead of expecting anonymous users to lend you money without collateral or something.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Loan Of 10K by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
I believe you didn't fell from the sky. What happened to your parents, friends, neighbours,coworkers? You should go ask them for a loan instead of expecting anonymous users to lend you money without collateral or something.
Thanks but no thanks. Shalom....
Re: A Nairalander Needs Loan Of 10K by olayinkajnr(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Use paylater bro. You can get a loan of 10k in less than 45mins.. Just download the app from playstore
Re: A Nairalander Needs Loan Of 10K by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
olayinkajnr:
Use paylater bro. You can get a loan of 10k in less than 45mins.. Just download the app from playstore
Have tried the Paylater App number of times but each time I get replied "Loan Decline" for best reasons known to them. I had to remove the application...Any other platform aside Paylater? I honestly appreciate your humanly response.. Your response shows humanity in you. One love..
Re: A Nairalander Needs Loan Of 10K by flexmagnet(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2017
Rays123:
Have tried the Paylater App number of times but each time I get replied "Loan Decline" for best reasons known to them. I had to remove the application...Any other platform aside Paylater? I honestly appreciate your humanly response.. Your response shows humanity in you. One love..

Try https://ecredit.ng they are new and they are good, quick and stressfree

(1) (Reply)

Photos From This Couples Wedding Have Gone Viral / How To Join Sterlingcash.com.ng / The Five(5) Love Languages For Singles And Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.