Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pls Who Know Any Computer Repair Training Center In Minna - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Who Know Any Computer Repair Training Center In Minna (1361 Views)

Computer Repair And Sales / Pls Who Know Any Computer Repair Training Center In Minna / Pls Who Know Any Computer Repair Training Center In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Know Any Computer Repair Training Center In Minna by jocund: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
pls who know any computer repair training center in minna i want to d work and how much for the registration
Re: Pls Who Know Any Computer Repair Training Center In Minna by dljbd1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
jocund:
pls who know any computer
repair training center in
minna i want to d work
and how much for the
registration
There's used to be one datasoft at hospital road. This was like some 7years ago. I don't know if they still function sha.
You can also try compovine also that transformer when entering hospital road from old bomas supermarket
Mehn...All these may have changed as this information was as at 2011 when I was in mx.
There shld also be some at Obasanjo Complex.
Good luck
Re: Pls Who Know Any Computer Repair Training Center In Minna by jocund: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2017
dljbd1:

There's used to be one datasoft at hospital road. This was like some 7years ago. I don't know if they still function sha.
You can also try compovine also that transformer when entering hospital road from old bomas supermarket
Mehn...All these may have changed as this information was as at 2011 when I was in mx.
There shld also be some at Obasanjo Complex.
Good luck
tnk you sir and how much did you paid dat time
Re: Pls Who Know Any Computer Repair Training Center In Minna by dljbd1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
jocund:

tnk you sir and how much did you paid dat time
I don't know. I only go there to visit my friends and buy stuffs at the time.
I advise you go to those places and get their prices and compare.
Then consult with people to get the place where there is enough equipment for practicing. Cos truth is without practice the teaching amounts to nothing.

I can help ask some of my friends that are still there. Should get back to you later this evening or tomorrow morning.
Cheers
Re: Pls Who Know Any Computer Repair Training Center In Minna by jocund: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
dljbd1:

I don't know. I only go there to visit my friends and buy stuffs at the time.
I advise you go to those places and get their prices and compare.
Then consult with people to get the place where there is enough equipment for practicing. Cos truth is without practice the teaching amounts to nothing.

I can help ask some of my friends that are still there. Should get back to you later this evening or tomorrow morning.
Cheers
ok tnk u very much

(1) (Reply)

Two-factor Authentication: Don’t Get Locked Out Of Your Account; Do These Now! / SOLD OUT!!! UK USED Dell Latitude E5340, Core I5(2.6ghz), 320gb/4gb @50k / I Need A Laptop! - What Make And Brand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.