Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,168 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Winter In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Winter In Nigeria (615 Views)

Ariel Winter Vs Hilary Duff / Ariel Winter Nip Slip Workout Pics / Ariel Winter Is A Public Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winter In Nigeria by beautea4l(f): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hey guys!Hammattan season always takes some getting used to every time it arrives,even though it shows up around the same time every year.
One moment you are battling with the sweltering heat that is prevalent in the rainy season and the next minute boom!..... The haze appears and the ambient temperature drops and dear harmattan is all up in our faces.
I woke up this morning contemplating if i must go to work today "do i really need this job?" " What if i just stay in bed all day?" In my defence it was extremeky chilly and i was ob night duty the night before hence i didnt get much skeep.
Unfortunately bills have to be paid and lying in bed won't help that.
I had to drag myself to the bathroom and finally had my bath after standing there for clost to 20 minutes staring at my bucket of "ice cold" water wondering who i have offended.........http://diaryofastylishdoctor..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Having Fun With Her Child / Tekno Having Fun As He Plays Table Tennis With Friends (pics & Vid) / 2face Protest: Right Or Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.