Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From (637 Views)

Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made / Meet The 6 Richest Celebrity Kids In Nigeria – You Wont Believe Who The No. 1 Is / Meet The 6 Richest Celebrity Kids In Nigeria – You Wont Believe Who Is Number 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by samoyeson: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
A Nigerian gaming company Microgames recently launched a gaming app called NiaraGames Gold MIner. The game has so many levels, and each level has an amount of gold you have to mine to proceed to the next level and the amount you mine can be converted to cash . Top 10 high scores on the table can claim their money every week. Isn't that cool?. This is an indigenous app by a Nigerian for Nigerians lets support it. Visit www.nairagames.com to sign up and download the app to your phone. Thanks
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by Leopantro: 6:42am On Dec 31, 2016
when do they pay out for high score achievers?
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by samoyeson: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2016
Leopantro:
when do they pay out for high score achievers?

Payment is made weekly

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Bad And Rough 2016 - Peter Okoye / See The Actress Allegedly Responsible For Tonto Dikeh’s Troubled Marriage / Lady Recounts How A Guy Ejaculated On Her In Diamond Bank, Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.