Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) (844 Views)

Man Narrate How Blood Of Jesus Saved Him From An Early Morning Robbery Attack / Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings / Banks And Ritual Money : What Happens To Ritual Money In The Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by MOSTEC(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Surprisingly, it seems every nigerian youth now want to be rich overnight. The so- called herbalist is also out to make money at the expense of the rich seekers. I have analysed how I perceive the system works. Now, we have rich seekers (RS), human-head contractors (HHC), herbalists and the Law (enforcement agents?)
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by MOSTEC(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
The RS, HHC and Herbalists avoids the law as much as possible

In this simple analysis, only the herbalist ans HHC becomes rich, i.e earn some money.
Now, the RS comes to the herbalist. He wants quick money. The herbalist said no problem. Bring N100,000 (one hundred thousand naira) or even much less. But the herbalist only wants his money without any revenge seeking. Now to put the RS in perpetual bondage (in which case he will not be able to seek a legal revenge), he asked him to commit a heinious crime. Most common is bringing a fresh human head. Hence, murder must be involved. If the money charged the RS is small, they might say the RS should pay specially for the service of providing him with the fresh human head. In such instance, they made the RS believe that he was buying human head (still illeal). Now the HHC has his share while the herbalist has his share. They have become richer by commiting crimes. Their accomplice,the RS is not in the end. But he dare not protest. Now for him to regain his loss and possible gain, he must look for another RS while the already fooled RS becomes a HHS and part of the ring. They may also go into other forms of crime. In that case, the crime circle keeps growing and none dare leave because of the heineous crimes they have commited.
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by MOSTEC(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
But some people will say this is not so! well if you have a better idea, let us hear it. Dont come here however and be saying rubbish! Talk intelligently please!!
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by Culin(f): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
how do you know this?

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by MOSTEC(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Culin:
how do you know this?
simple ! BRAIN.
Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by yomi007k(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmm interesting.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by Ruq: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Not comprehensive enough, i have theory i will put up soon.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) by MOSTEC(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thank god u said theory. #noted
Ruq:
Not comprehensive enough, i have theory i will put up soon.

(1) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Massacre: How My I04-yr-old Dad, 8 Relations Were Killed In 1hr- / NDLEA Nabs Textile Trader With $1.4m Meth At Abuja Airport / Woman Who Killed Her Baby, Shortly After Birth, Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.