Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Just In : Let My People Go 'biafrans' Beg Buhari. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just In : Let My People Go 'biafrans' Beg Buhari. (432 Views)

People Go Missing In Toronto’s Gay Village / Biafrans On Social Media And Biafrans In Abia / Jewish Scientists Present Results That Show That Biafrans Are Jew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In : Let My People Go 'biafrans' Beg Buhari. by yesir: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Members of the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra, (MASSOB) in Cross River State have appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to do everything in his powers to 'free' them to go their independent way.
Public Relations Officer, Comrade Okon Eyo Effiom in a statement said cost of living in Nigeria has inflicted poverty on them and that many of them are dying from hunger and diseases since they can no longer afford to buy basic food items and provisions.
He said there has been much injustice in Nigeria against them so that they are no longer comfortable.
“Many years after the Nigerian civil war, injustice is still being perpetrated against the people of Biafra especially the minorities as seen with the devastation of Odi in Rivers State, the handing over of Bakassi to Cameroon by the Nigerian government. We hereby call on President Mohammadu Buhari to let the people of Biafra go so that we can decide our fate and build our nation"
Comrade Effiom stated that with the state of things, there are clear indications that the Nigerian state cannot no longer take care of its people which accounts for the failed system which has led to the high cost of living.
“Between last year, (2015) and this year, the cost of living has risen over 500% which is way beyond the ordinary citizen which accounts for the high death rate through disease and suicide amongst our people”.www.360degreenaija.com,

1 Share

Re: Just In : Let My People Go 'biafrans' Beg Buhari. by madridguy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin
Re: Just In : Let My People Go 'biafrans' Beg Buhari. by Seriousboy: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Let biafrans go

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just In : Let My People Go 'biafrans' Beg Buhari. by Blackie46(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Biafra must stand[b]Biafra must stand[/b]Biafra must stand

(1) (Reply)

Http://gbolagadetayos..de/2017/01/goat-thieves-caught-and-paraded / Tears As Identical Twin Sisters Separated At Birth Are Reunited (video) / How Can i Make Money Off My Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.