Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister (1356 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... / 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Don't Have A Car In Lagos (Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister by MrJeffBrown: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
I have a sister, she is five years younger than me and despite the pretty distinct age gap we get on really well.

Most of the time.
Much like every other sister relationship, we fight. I let her borrow my clothes and then if I don’t specifically ask for them back then that’s it, she has claimed them. She’s also the youngest sibling out of the three of us, so of course, she gets pretty much everything she wants, and she knows it and lords it over my brother and I. So sisters can sometimes suck. But, she’s also the person that I send stupid internet memes to, and she calls me to complain when our family are being crazy. It’s a good dynamic.

If you have a sister, you will find these pictures a little too relatable!?
Re: 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister by MrJeffBrown: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
1. When you’re going through your sister’s stuff, but then you hear her coming upstairs

Re: 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister by MrJeffBrown: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
2. When she catches you trying to leave the house wearing her shirt

Re: 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister by MrJeffBrown: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
3. When she tries to leave the house wearing your shirt

Re: 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister by MrJeffBrown: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
4. When fights become physical and there comes a strong bite

Re: 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister by MrJeffBrown: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
5. When you are constantly annoying each other

Re: 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister by MrJeffBrown: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
6. When your parents take your side in an argument

Re: 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister by MrJeffBrown: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
7. When you both wanted to watch entirely different channels on TV

Re: 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister by stainlink(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
hmmmm
Re: 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister by OkunrinNa: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister by Theoritical(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
How do I force laughter off my chin
Re: 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have A Sister by kinggogo: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
When she sees me talking to a gal grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Pre Wedding Picture That Got People Talking / Hilarious Question Of The Day.. / Multipurpose Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.