Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

[PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy (15568 Views)

Daniella Okeke Strikes Seductive Poses In New Photos / Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru / Banging! Photos Of This Seductive Igbo Girl In Native Attire Will Definitely Blo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Fleewpeed: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Uche Mba, a beautiful lady from the South-eastern part of Nigeria has remained unapologetic about her controversial clothes amidst criticisms on social media as she has flaunted her luscious bosom in another revealing outfit.
"When you accept and embrace your being... Then and only then will you find true peace and happiness..." were the words of Nigerian social media celebrity, Uche Mba who has been making bold fashion statements on social media.

See More Photos @ http://gistcliq..com/2016/12/photos-omg-pictures-of-this-seductive.html
Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Mrjo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
She dey sell milk?

3 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by FreeSpirited: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Because you went mad when u saw it doesn't mean others will go crazy like you

9 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
She's truly sexy no homo

3 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
rokiatu:
She's truly sexy no homo

lol, i've seen her before joor. Her boobs aren't so big in real life. She's just pushing it up & making them appear too good on instagram & snapchat. let her park well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
truthsayer007:

lol, i've seen her before joor. Her boobs aren't so big in real life. She's just pushing it up & making them appear too good on instagram & snapchat. let her park well.
You have seen her in reality? shocked
She really is hot thou.

So you telling me this is some catfish ish? shocked

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
rokiatu:
You have seen her in reality? shocked
She really is hot thou.

So you telling me this is some catfish ish? shocked

No ooo,she is fine. No doubt. But this her boobs that is looking enormous. it Ain't that big in reality. I mean isn't that the area of concentration ? Cuz thats what she's showing the world.

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
truthsayer007:

No ooo, she is fine. No doubt. But this her boobs that is looking enormous. it Ain't that big in reality. I mean isn't that the area of concentration ?

Cuz thats what she's showing the world.

really but it does look so damn huge thou....like I even follow her on Instagram. grin

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
rokiatu:
really but it look so damn huge....like I even follow her on Instagram. grin

Hehehe, this your own crush on her is strrrrong cheesy Anyway, she has a very tiny waist. Thats the Major Key !

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
truthsayer007:

Hehehe, this your own is strrrrong cheesy Anyway, she has a very tiny waist. Thats the Major Key !

hahahahah no homo thou. grin cheesy
Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by BlackDBagba: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
shocked
Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Donexy16(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Choiii! See boobi.

The vaseline crew have arrived..

5 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by GudluckIBB(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
The only thing I saw is a necklace with pendant and I like the necklace

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by hammerT: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE IGBO-SEXUALS.

EVERYTHING IGBO GET THEIR INTEREST. NO WONDER THE IPOB COMPLAIN.

I HOPE SAY UNA REMEMBER SAY 4 AMERICA, FAKE YANSH DEY.

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by AkinPhysicist: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by LesbianBoy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
I like her pendant and the design of the top she is putting on
Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by gen2briz(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jesus is coming back very soon

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
No worry, appreciate your being and enter Ajegunle with those water-melon. You will rethink the kind of appreciation of being you should indulge in.
Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by fhelihx(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Issorite
Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
I wantu make tea, i have here with me water, Milo and I'm looking for milk

who can help me out

oh! found one grin Nice product grin
Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by UIA04(f): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thisss pic took my breath away

I suspect she photo shops her waist though, I'll only believe she dosenT if I see a random pic she didn't upload of hersELf

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Metroescobar: 12:26am On Dec 31, 2016
Na this one mallam dey call "fura containers"! grin

Got milk?
Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 31, 2016
truthsayer007:

We'll have to define big.

As an amateur gynecologist that has sampled quite a few female appendages in my career, I am certain these are at least DD cup size.

But more than a mouthful is a waste has always been my motto, so A cup size girls keep heart grin

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

We'll have to define big.

As an amateur gynecologist that has sampled quite a few female appendages in my career, I am certain this are at least DD cup size.

But more than a mouthful is a waste has always been my motto, so A cup size girls keep heart grin

You dis guy ! So this is what you do to those girls cheesy , I dey serve under your Government oh

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 31, 2016
truthsayer007:

You dis guy ! So this is what you do to those girls cheesy , I dey serve under your Government oh

Frankly, it's a tough job but I sacrifice myself with devotion to the cause on behalf of fellow men smiley
Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:05am On Dec 31, 2016
Hot
Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by lereinter(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2016
90% of ashawo i mean those that sit in front of a room waiting for customer are ibos..

they usually ve good front cos they dont allow touching

and that pics be like one of them
Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 31, 2016
Is this where peak source their milk
Re: [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy by MyGeneration(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2016
I ve fvcked her b4

(1) (Reply)

2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby? / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "Learn To Talk Like An Adult" (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Match Negative Energies With Success In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.