Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

P - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / P (990 Views)

This Life Could Be A Giant Computer Simulation,! / 'help! .. My Life Is In DANGER! Man Who Named Dog BUHARI, Arrested Again, Cries / Pls Who Is More In Danger In This Picture?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
I
Re: P by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Please ooo your kind advise is needed
Re: P by Onechancearmy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
As quickly as possible, get in touch with the National Human Rights Commission.

1 Like

Re: P by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Be scared of nothing.

Attack First!

Proceed to her house as early as 7AM on a business (not weekend). At 7AM, is a very inconvenient time. Tell her; "I have 15 minutes before I head to work and I need to know why I shouldnt escalate these Child Abuse Charges to the Federal Courts and send you to jail." When you fire that first shot, she will enter defense mode. If she is silly, she will make statements like; "He is not your child, not your relative, why do you care ?"and shit like that.

Your response to such silly question should be; "Well, I guess I have reported the case and will escalate to Federal Level since Federal government owns every Child by law". And warn her not to send anyone to you anymore, if she has issues to discuss with you should come directly, because you will get her messengers arrested as accomplices.

Make sure your phone voice recorder is activated to capture all threats, if she issues threats to you, submit the recording to the police.

Fear Nothing. Death is the common denominator of all mortals.

1 Like

Re: P by johnnobles: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
My candid advice is to leave that environment.

1 Like

Re: P by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
U did the right thing so man up and finish what u started.

1 Like

Re: P by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Billyonaire:
Be scared of nothing.

Attack First!

Proceed to her house as early as 7AM on a business (not weekend). At 7AM, is a very inconvenient time. Tell her; "I have 15 minutes before I head to work and I need to know why I shouldnt escalate these Child Abuse Charges to the Federal Courts and send you to jail." When you fire that first shot, she will enter defense mode. If she is silly, she will make statements like; "He is not your child, not your relative, why do you care ?"and shit like that.

Your response to such silly question should be; "Well, I guess I have reported the case and will escalate to Federal Level since Federal government owns every Child by law". And warn her not to send anyone to you anymore, if she has issues to discuss with you should come directly, because you will get her messengers arrested as accomplices.

Make sure your phone voice recorder is activated to capture all threats, if she issues threats to you, submit the recording to the police.

I feel you and that's thoughtful but what if they chose to go diabolical as the law does not recognize that

1 Like

Re: P by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
lofty900:
U did the right thing so man up and finish what u started.

Thanks. I was once a victim so can't stand it
Re: P by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
johnnobles:
My candid advice is to leave that environment.

You think that'll change my fears
Re: P by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
MICHEALADEX:

I feel you and that's thoughtful but what if they chose to go diabolical as the law does not recognize that

Then you dont know how powerful you are. No one can hurt you on this, you did a great job, even the demons, extra-terrestrials, archons, angels, ghosts and reptilians know you did a great job and I can assure you, they know what you have done is remarkable. I can help you with that too. Just few simple words and the positive ETs will be at your command and the negative ones will run for cover. We face this war daily in Africa and globally. Discover who you are and you will never be afraid of beings you are more powerful than.
Re: P by egbabiekperemo1: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Billyonaire:
Be scared of nothing.

Attack First!

Bros, abeg what brand of weed do you smoke
Re: P by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
The Lord is with you, why should you fear anyone??
Re: P by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
egbabiekperemo1:

Bros, abeg what brand of weed do you smoke
All grades my brov, from SK to Kush to Arizona. Why do you ask ? tongue shocked
Re: P by egbabiekperemo1: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Billyonaire:
All grades my brov, from SK to Kush to Arizona. Why do you ask ? tongue shocked

Your reasonings, opinions n ideas have gone or are going beyond that of a normal human being. No pun intended
Re: P by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
egbabiekperemo1:

Your reasonings, opinions n ideas have gone or are going beyond that of a normal human being. No pun intended

I totally understand, I am not a normal human being. I am a hybrid.
Re: P by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Billyonaire:

I totally understand, I am not a normal human being. I am a hybrid.

Smiles...guyz let's get serious jor I understand billyonaire but ah! That one go tof ooo
Re: P by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
MICHEALADEX:

Smiles...guyz let's get serious jor I understand billyonaire but ah! That one go tof ooo

Be A Man, why do you wanna chicken out of confrontation. You must face every part of life to defeat your fear. If I get that woman's number, I am sure she will come begging after I finish speaking with her. A man should be a man. If anyone threatens me, I am the first person he sees at his door step on an odd hour, and my word, as always, is that of Crixus of Capua "Shall we begin to kill each other"; unprepared, your opponent will hide his fear and but shaken in the inside, there and then do we diffuse conflict. Even the devil hates to be taken unawares.

Be a man, cos someday you will be called upon to protect your family.

1 Like

Re: P by AlvanT(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Then you dont know how powerful you are. No one can hurt you on this, you did a great job, even the demons, extra-terrestrials, archons, angels, ghosts and reptilians know you did a great job and I can assure you, they know what you have done is remarkable. I can help you with that too. Just few simple words and the positive ETs will be at your command and the negative ones will run for cover. We face this war daily in Africa and globally. Discover who you are and you will never be afraid of beings you are more powerful than.
sir please who are the reptilians? I follow a psychic page on Facebook that posted a meme about a holographic world run by lizards... reptiles,ETs,men,pyramids, please decode this puzzle for us

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many Females Appear To Be Lesbians? See What I Saw As Someone's Profile P / Which Of The Stories Did You Believe Or Still Believe? / Kulguy2011 : A cool and nice Nairalander Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.