Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta (1169 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At 17, Won A Beauty Pageant (Throwback Photo) / Agbani Darego Shares Throwback Picture From Miss World Campaign She Won / Alice Adepe, Miss Nigeria 1963: "They Gave Me 200 Pounds, Singer Sewing Machine" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta by Donprayer(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is quite funny but it’s real. According to instagram user babaahmiteh: As funny as this might sound, 2 months ago a model approached me to coach her for a pageantry, at my leisure time I did and ladies and gentlemen, here’s the winning prize.

Truth is as little as my spare time I had to tutor her, I actually feel like trashcan, waste bin, I feel useless, dilapidated and corroded for the time spent. Ok, that aside, she has to pay 100k to claim that “car” , they tried to start the car and it didn’t come up,

she wad told to get a new battery, according to her the form was 4k. That also needs panel beating, then the “organizers” had the effrontery to wrap the seats as per “tear rubber” or? . Did she tell them she wanted to open driving school? .

2 Shares

Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta by BlackDBagba: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin
Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta by sinaj(f): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta by dotuna3(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lolz DAT serious all na recession.

Moreover, she should be grateful cos a first class student in osun state was presented a mug by the governor
Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
You no sabi talk truth. Now to lie again you still no sabi. How you expect make people believe this kind thing.
Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
mtchew

Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Like in all seriousness I am on the floor. I am laughing so hard.

1 Share

Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta by Donprayer(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is for real
Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta by kelvine(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
If I were a lady I will simply sell the car and buy more make up and brazillian hair.
Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta by Donshemzy1234: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
dotuna3:
Lolz DAT serious all na recession.

Moreover, she should be grateful cos a first class student in osun state was presented a mug by the governor

The best graduating student in the institution last convocation

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Finally Open Up On Alleged Wedding / Roseline Meure Denies Having Affairs With Tonto Dikeh Husband / #BBNaija: Kemen, Gifty, Miyonse & Uriel Hang Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.