Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Your Answers Are Needed . #criticalthinking - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Your Answers Are Needed . #criticalthinking (732 Views)

TIPS : Npower Test Questions 2020 Here: N-power Assessment Exam Sample Answers F / Politrix Is A Dirty Game I / Rate This Young Couples...views Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Answers Are Needed . #criticalthinking by CyberGypsy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
A woman is in labour and she is expecting a set of twins . let's say today is 31st of December ,she gave birth to Taye (the first twin) at 11:59pm that same day and gave birth to Kehinde at 12:05am on 1st of January .

so am wondering ..
*are they still twins?

the time interval between the birthday should be observed.

#Criticalthinkers - Please make me proud .

Cc: colik
Re: Your Answers Are Needed . #criticalthinking by delishpot: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Unique twins Na. grin grin they would round it off to 1st Jan. As in, they should delay cutting the cord till 12:00 am
Re: Your Answers Are Needed . #criticalthinking by CyberGypsy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
delishpot:
Unique twins Na. grin grin they would round it off to 1st Jan. As in, they should delay cutting the cord till 12:00 am
na soo cheesy

let's wait for others to comment . they are some Einsteins here that will still say something
Re: Your Answers Are Needed . #criticalthinking by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Of course they are twins.
The time interval is just 6minutes.
I'm sure you're considering the fact that they were born on two different days but that is actually irrelevant...In this case.
Re: Your Answers Are Needed . #criticalthinking by delishpot: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
colik:
I'm sure you're considering the fact that they were born on two different days but that is actually irrelevant...In this case.

He is talking two diff years here. One in 2016 the other in 2017. A few minutes could change it Na. If one was born at 11:50 pm dec 31st 2016 and the other due to some small complication gets born say 15 mins ater at 12:05 or 12:10 am 2017.
Re: Your Answers Are Needed . #criticalthinking by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
delishpot:

He is talking two diff years here. One in 2016 the other in 2017. A few minutes could change it Na. If one was born at 11:50 pm dec 31st 2016 and the other due to some small complication gets born say 15 mins ater at 12:05 or 12:10 am 2017.

I get it.
Re: Your Answers Are Needed . #criticalthinking by CyberGypsy(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2016
colik:
not only different days .. but also different years. That obviously is also irrelevant as it just 6 minutes difference abi?
Re: Your Answers Are Needed . #criticalthinking by blackstreak: 1:14am On Dec 31, 2016
I thought the term being a twin kinda meant like being conceived together
You know two babies in the womb kind of stuff
So I'm saying the time of birth shouldn't be relevant
Re: Your Answers Are Needed . #criticalthinking by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2016
CyberGypsy:
not only different days .. but also different years. That obviously is also irrelevant as it just 6 minutes difference abi?

I think not...
Re: Your Answers Are Needed . #criticalthinking by CyberGypsy(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2016
nice one Blackstreak, colik and delishpot . y'all spoke well but didn't hit the nail on the head.
Re: Your Answers Are Needed . #criticalthinking by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2016
blackstreak:
I thought the term being a twin kinda meant like being conceived together
You know two babies in the womb kind of stuff
So I'm saying the time of birth shouldn't be relevant
My point exactly..
Re: Your Answers Are Needed . #criticalthinking by CyberGypsy(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2016
colik:

I think not...
mr x was born on 2nd of march while y was born on 4th of may, mind you they are both twin , identify through the help of scans . Are they still twins?

(1) (Reply)

GIS And Remote Sensing In Environmental Management, EIA And Audit Course / Event Decorators In Aboh, Kwale, Umutu, Obiaruku, Abraka In Delta State / Fabricated Kiddies Chiavary Chair For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.